Cristiano Ronaldo (118 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That's the plan :donedeal:

But I ain't joking, Lewa would be a great fit for you guys.

He's top professional, in perfect shape mentally and physically and age is not a thing to worry about with him. Also is he very rarely injured.

Of course there wouldn't be any value on him, but lets be frank there wasn't on Ronaldo neither. Lewa would give you what you need for at least a couple of years.
No thanks. Keep your stupid suggestions to yourself.

Stop derailing this thread with your Bayern nonsense.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
No thanks. Keep your stupid suggestions to yourself.

Stop derailing this thread with your Bayern nonsense.
Stop being so sensitive princess, I ain't derailing shit.

It was a serious suggestion. He (Lewa) wants a new challenge, Juve needs a replacement for Ronaldo if he leaves.

Age wise it won't be a player for the long term future but could be good for a few years until you have a younger replacement.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Am I the only one who think Pep is not in favour of this?

He always wants players totally dedicated to the team and his tactics. Ronaldo is too much of an egotripper to track back or do the hard work.

Ronaldo will start to throw tantrums all over when Pep substitute him all the time and tell him to also take part in the pressing.

Ronaldo is amazing, but the last coach that should coach him is Pep, they will lock horns immediately. Pep wants everyone to be his little soldier, and doesnt even like pure attackers anymore. Two things Ronaldo clashes with.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Play hard ball, keep the fucker if they not giving us a good deal. He has too big of an ego to sulk, so he will keep playing and performing well in his final year if their petty attempts to go for free is shut down.
Precisely

and we have the right men for the job to not bend

Arrivabene:cherubini:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Isak is an interesting prospect, but we can't be replacing Ronaldo with a relatively unproven 21 year old.

Sign him and a winger, do it by quantity. No one on the market can replace Ronaldo. Truly only player is Haaland or Mbappe, and neither will ever be on the market for us in near future.

Isak is a young stud who has been scoring 17-20 goals in a tough league like La Liga. Truly on the come up.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If we let Ronaldo of all people go for free we're too retarded to even comprehend.

I don't care what shit CR pulls, he's the arguably the biggest name in football and City are fucking loaded

Seeing as we're broke and can't compete with the big boys financially this is the shit we need to be adamant about.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Ronaldo is amazing, but the last coach that should coach him is Pep, they will lock horns immediately. Pep wants everyone to be his little solder, and doesnt even like pure attackers anymore. Two things Ronaldo clashes with.
He actually changed in that sense since he left Barca. I think the reason it might seem he doesn't like pure attackers is because he had to find a solution with Aguero being injured so much and long of last season.

But Ronaldo under Pep would surely be interesting to see. Can't see it being a good match.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve are very annoyed with Cristiano and Jorge Mendes because the Portuguese international has a mysterious behaviour, he never said he was staying, BUT he made it clear that he could have stayed and now he wants to leave Juventus(Romeo Agresti)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)