Cristiano Ronaldo (91 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Oh so you get Haaland. No thanks. Our galactico SD is in England now.
That's the plan :donedeal:

But I ain't joking, Lewa would be a great fit for you guys.

He's top professional, in perfect shape mentally and physically and age is not a thing to worry about with him. Also is he very rarely injured.

Of course there wouldn't be any value on him, but lets be frank there wasn't on Ronaldo neither. Lewa would give you what you need for at least a couple of years.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
The Bald Fuck as our Norwegian resident clown so aptly put it was poetry in motion. The way he used to glide on the pitch, his movement, the ball control, it was all so exquisite. Of course, there was also the headbutting, but that's a different story for another time.
Man, I loved watching him move with the ball... I miss those days so much.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That's the plan :donedeal:

But I ain't joking, Lewa would be a great fit for you guys.

He's top professional, in perfect shape mentally and physically and age is not a thing to worry about with him. Also is he very rarely injured.

Of course there wouldn't be any value on him, but lets be frank there wasn't on Ronaldo neither. Lewa would give you what you need for at least a couple of years.
This is the opposite of the direction the club is taking. Lewa is a great player of course.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
This is the opposite of the direction the club is taking. Lewa is a great player of course.
You're probably right.

But if/when he leaves Bayern I wouldn't mind to see him go to Juve.

I think we will let him leave next year so he can try something else. But much depends on a replacement.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do you remember our small discussion on Discord?

Yes, and I told you aslong as we keeping Ronaldo/dybala (keeping sandro too), signing one mid, I'm ok, its my bare minimum expectation of this mercato. Because us selling quality attackers or even Sandro, I dont want in this window, because I DO NOT TRUST THEM TO REPLACE THEM IN SAME WINDOW. It will just weaken us for next season.

And now here we are, main super reliable goal scorer going, and who's gonna replace him?

katt-williams-funny-face.gif

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes, and I told you aslong as we keeping Ronaldo/dybala (keeping sandro too), signing one mid, I'm ok, its my bare minimum expectation of this mercato. Because us selling quality attackers or even Sandro, I dont want in this window, because I DO NOT TRUST THEM TO REPLACE THEM IN SAME WINDOW. It will just weaken us for next season.

And now here we are, main super reliable goal scorer going, and who's gonna replace him?

katt-williams-funny-face.gif
From the way thing were going (not doing anything it was somehow easy to predict that they were going to mess up. It is literally impossible to replace him with anyone at the moment.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Am I the only one who think Pep is not in favour of this?

He always wants players totally dedicated to the team and his tactics. Ronaldo is too much of an egotripper to track back or do the hard work.

Ronaldo will start to throw tantrums all over when Pep substitute him all the time and tell him to also take part in the pressing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)