Cristiano Ronaldo (195 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Calma when we giving away the top scorer of serie a, the top scorer of the damn euros, with just few days left in the market with no replacement in sight?

I aint mentally prepared to see a full season of Morata as our trusted main nr 9, I just aint.
Do you remember our small discussion on Discord?

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
We must make a new name for ourselves, if we’re rebuilding, we also need to rebuild our reputation of bad negotiators. Good job Cheru, let’s honour our history, fuck English clubs and their oil masters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Who would you get?

I agree with you btw, just want to hear your opinion.
Who would be your ideal replacement? (Except Haaland)
ideal replacement is out of question because of the timing of the transfer. honestly, i think that morata is better than kean, and more useful than icardi. i'd take kean as a depth option on loan with option, i'd 100% ignore the other two mentioned.

some relatively young cf's i like: isak, vlahovic, lautaro, gouiri, raspadori. i'd spend big on midfield and cb's first.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
ideal replacement is out of question because of the timing of the transfer. honestly, i think that morata is better than kean, and more useful than icardi. i'd take kean as a depth option on loan with option, i'd 100% ignore the other two mentioned.

some relatively young cf's i like: isak, vlahovic, lautaro, gouiri, raspadori. i'd spend big on midfield and cb's first.
That was a dodge. Young CFs certainly can’t guarantee 30 goals a season.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it will be Belotti... lol
If we’re desperate to free up a non-EU spot it’ll be
ZAPATA!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
diving and a cunt I give you, but doesnt strike me as loud mouthed, and he has end product, even if he has spells of off form, he has been more productive then both Jesus and Bernardo put together in City, two players we all want here. So I dont get this hyper propoganda against Sterling. Guy has his limitations, but he has been top winger for several years, enough to be chosen as best player in the team over KDB.
We already have Morata for a diving cunt. I'd rather not add another one. However, between the three Sterling is obviously the best player and he's young as well. Jesus is a lolzilian waiting to happen and Bernardo has really done nothing of note at City.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Lol, by the first line i can already tell your being dishonest.

The "club let him down " narrative only goes so far. Were we at fault of him not standing correctly in the wall against Porto ? Like come on man, that narrative only goes so far. its embarassing to be honest. Just accept that he failed to deliver the Champions League and lets move on.

Also, this project has been a total shitshow for our club and our wage structure where we catered to one man rather than the team.

I wont get over myself when you have been clearly idolizing him ever since he came here and now you act like you dont care. Your not fooling anyone
- club letting him (and fans and other good players on the team) down is a fact, has nothing to do with anyone's emotions

- nice sidestepping on all other CL ties there

- I did not idolize him, I admired and respected him as a legend of the game and for what he did as our player. I still do.

Does not change the fact I don't intend on getting sad or whatever if he leaves. I was never emotionally attached to him here.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I can’t thank Ronaldo enough if he leaves. His goal ratio is second to none. Amazing. Just a wasted opportunity with such a cack midfield and managers. But hey-ho. I’m excited at this new shaping Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)