Cristiano Ronaldo (123 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
A diving, loud mouthed cunt with no end product.

Also a cunt.

diving and a cunt I give you, but doesnt strike me as loud mouthed, and he has end product, even if he has spells of off form, he has been more productive then both Jesus and Bernardo put together in City, two players we all want here. So I dont get this hyper propoganda against Sterling. Guy has his limitations, but he has been top winger for several years, enough to be chosen as best player in the team over KDB.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Jorge Mendes was summoned by Juventus. The meeting lasted an hour and a half. The agent talked about Manchester City and PSG but did not provide any concrete offers to Juventus. No other meetings have been set yet.(Skysports)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Would of preferred to see him at PSG just so we could see him with Messi. Going to City is a boring move but I like that it shits on Man U fans.
I genuinely don’t care where he ends up as long as we get the money or a replacement which actually will solve ailments of this problem team we have.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Rumors are that the club has top replacements lined up

rumors are usually false however

I wanna see these guys rejoicing now, what they will say when Mauro fucktard Icardi is presented as the replacement.

Or even worse, NO ONE is presented as the replacement. We just go with Morata to perform on weekly basis, what could go wrong...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I wanna see these guys rejoicing now, what they will say when Mauro fucktard Icardi is presented as the replacement.

Or even worse, NO ONE is presented as the replacement. We just go with Morata to perform on weekly basis, what could go wrong...
More likely the latter

but I have faith in our new management so calma is my mantra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)