Cristiano Ronaldo (300 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The social media hinting of official entities involved pretty much clarifies this is happening and about to be announced.

How idiotic are we to give away 40 goals a season with 4 days left in the transfer window?
Last season it was 27 non-penalty goals and the season before that 23, so if we assume that there are other players on the team who know how to score a penalty (there are), the actual number is 25 not 40.

Still a lot, but I somehow expect us to score more under Allegri without Ronaldo than we did under Allegri (or Sarri or Pirlo) with Ronaldo.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Do it in beginning of season, not fucking 4 days left in the window, FUCKING MORONS, this club...
The club did ask him and he suggest that he will stay, we can find it everywhere
but also the club know from his body language that he does not want to be here anymore. The club think they can just put him to honour his contract, but that is not the case with all that happened in recent days

How can you trust him after all this, he just need to say that he want to leave before or after the EURO finish, so we can plan our mercato better

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Getting the greatest CL player of all time and then assembling this midfield behind him is for sure one of the greatest failures in football. Only Juve could manage to do that.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Calma when we giving away the top scorer of serie a, the top scorer of the damn euros, with just few days left in the market with no replacement in sight?

I aint mentally prepared to see a full season of Morata as our trusted main nr 9, I just aint.
Rumors are that the club has top replacements lined up

rumors are usually false however

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 272)