Cristiano Ronaldo (104 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yes he was answering questions on this topic

- - - Updated - - -

Right now, no offer from Man City. City do not want to pay his current salary and do not want to pay the €30M that Juventus will ask for him and don't want any meetings with Cherubini as Mendes himself offered Ronaldo to city. Sources said that at the moment the chance is 50-50(Morik_92)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If he was to leave I highly doubt he would be replaced. We will settle with kulu chiesa cuads on the wings and have dybala and morata as the central role options.

Crazy to think he would leave at the 11th hour...and if he did it would probably mean the club knew he was going to and the plan was to never replace him.

Somethings not right either way.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
If he was to leave I highly doubt he would be replaced. We will settle with kulu chiesa cuads on the wings and have dybala and morata as the central role options.

Crazy to think he would leave at the 11th hour...and if he did it would probably mean the club knew he was going to and the plan was to never replace him.

Somethings not right either way.
I think we will get a forward if he leaves, some panic buy like Belotti for 30m or Zapata for 40m. :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)