Cristiano Ronaldo (91 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
How many people asking for jesus and silvia have watched them play much in last year or two ? there not good players pep would rather play with no striker than use jesus thats how rubbish he has been. Have you not learned your lesson with LOLzillains.
So what are you expecting them to offer de bruyne I Still think jesus would do well as here

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
How many people asking for jesus and silvia have watched them play much in last year or two ? there not good players pep would rather play with no striker than use jesus thats how rubbish he has been. Have you not learned your lesson with LOLzillains.
Bernardo Silva would be great, I have my doubts over Jesus though.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
If he leaves for less than 30m we make a minusvalenza and the financial benefits of letting Ronaldo go would be significant lower than expected.

After the hundreds of millions of euros we invested, him accepting 50% less money to leave and us making a minusvalenza, while being dumped by one of the all-time greats, would be nothing but humiliating. Add to that that the replacement would almost certainly be underwhelming and there is a strong argument to go the Bayern route of just keeping him, regardless of his wish. Don't think we have the balls to do so though, terrible deal incoming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)