Cristiano Ronaldo (66 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
imo Benta, Kulu and some others would instantly play better with a proper coach.

Plus I don't think you need world beaters to win Serie A.
Kulu has a lot of room for improvement but I don't expect much more from Ben10. The whole team can do much better but I think the midfield has let us down the most

Two quality midfielders (and a LB) and we'll be a much better team.

inter, Milan and Lazio all have better midfields than Juve's imo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Kulu has a lot of room for improvement but I don't expect much more from Ben10. The whole team can do much better but I think the midfield has let us down the most

Two quality midfielders (and a LB) and we'll be a much better team.

inter, Milan and Lazio all have better midfields than Juve's imo
They have (not Lazio imo), but we have better squad overall.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Funny thing Ronaldo was always a winner and bringing in trophies countless times in Madrid.

We sign him and all of a sudden he's :gsol: damaging the team :gsol:

The only damage being done is Ronaldo playing next to shitty players.
Couldn't be more tired of the club paying 6 peoples wages for the greediest man on the planet as he stomps and complains when the team wins. He is poison to this team

rainhard

May 5, 2004
With his transfer fee and salary we can get Haaland, Aouar and Chiesa. Imagine if he goes for free next season. Meaning we losing Haaland, Aouar and had to pay for Chiesa

What a rob by this washed up player

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Funny thing Ronaldo was always a winner and bringing in trophies countless times in Madrid.

We sign him and all of a sudden he's :gsol: damaging the team :gsol:

The only damage being done is Ronaldo playing next to shitty players.
Are we still pretending Ronaldo is ageless? This Ronaldo has nothing to do with the Madrid Ronaldo.

But yes we agree he's also playing with significantly inferior players to the ones he used to play with in Madrid. Still not worth the 31m/year, better build a strong squad and quality depth with that money.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We do not have money. He costs us 60m a year to keep...that is fucking 2m per goal he scores or there abouts based in this season so far.

We simply cant afford to keep him. Covid raped us. The stars just didn't align for us.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Your really embarrassing your self with this kind of horse shit. I would rather listen to the words that actually came from Max's own mouth on Ronaldo other than rubbish paper talk. Keep you little Ronaldo agenda going strong.
Ronaldo is a Juventus player now, of course Allegri is not going to say anything negative about him anymore.

I tried to do some research into Allegri's opinion about Ronaldo prior to when Ronaldo joined Juventus, and I came across this:

Allegri: "Ronaldo? For me the best players in the world are Messi and Neymar"

https://www.sportbible.com/football...-in-the-world-doesnt-mention-ronaldo-20170724

I would love to have a conversation with Allegri in private what he really thinks about the Ronaldo transfer and how it impacts the team. Max is a professional so he won't say anything negative in public.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We do not have money. He costs us 60m a year to keep...that is fucking 2m per goal he scores or there abouts based in this season so far.

We simply cant afford to keep him. Covid raped us. The stars just didn't align for us.
Do they ever? :(

Galactocos level squad? Calciopoli.
Most lucrative sponsorship ever? Arab spring.
Most marketable player ever? Pandemic.

Fuck this universe!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Smart clubs would do this...they wouldnt sell others and build a team around a player who will leave on a free 12 months later.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)