Cristiano Ronaldo (83 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Logic. Because Real had Bernardeschis and Frabottas for the 34 year old superstar. You can blame CR7 or de Ligt all you want for our squad selection but they are the only World Class players we have right now. I choose to blame the management for the poor squad selection and not our 2 WC players.
But Real is almost on 800m/year revenue while we're half of that? and give double of the wages he had at Real? Because let's remember he was on 18m/year at Real

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
How ronaldo is seen as the reason for the many average players in this squad is beyond me. Ronaldo isn't the reason we never replaced a world class midfield several years ago. Ronaldo isn't the reason we continued to sign free players and offer them huge wages.

And let's face it...our midfield is suffering more from tactics than anything else. We don't have duds in the midfield squad..we just have players who look clueless due to tactical reasons.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Logic. Because Real had Bernardeschis and Frabottas for the 34 year old superstar. You can blame CR7 or de Ligt all you want for our squad selection but they are the only World Class players we have right now. I choose to blame the management for the poor squad selection and not our 2 WC players.
Where did I blame Ronaldo for our struggles? He's our best player without a shadow of a doubt. If you know what logic is, use it.

I actually put the blame on management for spending every penny we have left after paying CR7 HUGE salary on the likes of Bonucci, Bernardeschi, Rabiot, Ramsey etc...

Now you're left with a 35 year old who takes ~75% of the wage budget, will definitely not get better and a host of mediocre to shit players that'll take you years to replace.

If CR7 accepts a significant pay cut to renew, then I'm all for it.

Durden

May 11, 2006
I think it is pretty clear for everybody that we wont win anything this year ( maybe coppa ), and we don't have any money to rebuild because of Covid.
The obvious solution would be to part ways with Ronaldo, both for his and our sake. He can find a new club and get a real shot at winning another CL, and we free his huge wages, so we can begin the rebuild. He has been great here and it will be a big loss, but with our current roster and coach, this would be the best solution for everybody.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He is the real problem from day 1
Just count what he win with us in his first 3 years. We already doing better before he come to us. I dont count about economic aspect but I dont think we are breaking even in term of his transfer+big salary

If we dont win anything this season, we better cut his contract

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
He is the real problem from day 1
Just count what he win with us in his first 3 years. We already doing better before he come to us. I dont count about economic aspect but I dont think we are breaking even in term of his transfer+big salary

If we dont win anything this season, we better cut his contract

Lol the brain dead duo of Nedved and Paratici would spend that money on 5 more Ramsey, Rabiot and Arthurs.

Thank god that money is tied to Ronaldo and not multiple bums which would f up this club for even longer.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
People thinking Ronaldo is the problem

Just look up who scored our goals the last couple of years. Ffs dybala scored 2 goals this season just imagine if Ronaldo wasn't around
That is because Ronaldo is around

If you look closely Ronaldo absorb most of other players goals ended up Juventus as a team scoring more less and less total goals by season

Just compare the last 10 seasons average goals

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Lol the brain dead duo of Nedved and Paratici would spend that money on 5 more Ramsey, Rabiot and Arthurs.

Thank god that money is tied to Ronaldo and not multiple bums which would f up this club for even longer.
Or maybe with that kind of money we get

Kevin De Jong and Haaland and still have some leftover

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
That's not Ronaldo's fault, it's because our team sucks more and more. Imagine if we could let Ronaldo play closer to the opponents GK instead of having him play 30 meters away from him.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
That is because Ronaldo is around

If you look closely Ronaldo absorb most of other players goals ended up Juventus as a team scoring more less and less total goals by season

Just compare the last 10 seasons average goals

Stop posting i lose brain cells every time i have too read one of you posts.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Serious question: does Ronaldo's output justify the financial sacrifices the club has made?

For me that would be clear no. Not even close.
Then again, I don't give a f*ck about social media or followers and all the other crap.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Ronaldo is not the problem. Instead of signing “free” mercenary midfielders with high wages we could have signed Barella or Sensi for example. We could have addressed the fullback depth etc. Seemingly small mistakes compounded over and over is the problem.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He had the highest scoring Juve season of all time last year, this year he's got 15 in 14 league games. If he's putting up those numbers in a dysfunctional team with a clueless coach, imagine what he'll do in a proper system. We'd be fighting relegation without those goals. He's scored all our CL knockout goals since he came too.

The finger should be pointed at guys like, Bonucci Arthur, Dybala and Rabiot who at this rate are stealing money from this club with their form.
I'm not pointing the finger at him. And yes, I know he has scored quite a few goals. And he sure as shit isn't worst performing player we have.

But we all know we were a better team & achieved better results before he joined. There's no need to debate that, as those are simple facts. I'm not saying that's his fault, but I really do wonder what people think. Does his output justify the finances of the deal?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm not pointing the finger at him. And yes, I know he has scored quite a few goals. And he sure as shit isn't worst performing player we have.

But we all know we were a better team & achieved better results before he joined. There's no need to debate that, as those are simple facts. I'm not saying that's his fault, but I really do wonder what people think. Does his output justify the finances of the deal?
There had been a lot of failed transfers that led to our gradual decline and ofc change of managers. How much did we pay for Berna, Cancelo, what kind of wage are we giving to Rabiot, Ramsey, was it wise to exchange Pjanic with Arthur? I feel Ronaldo is the last transfer we should point our fingers at. We made a 60m deal for Chiesa, Kulusevski, etc so money obviously isnt the issue, yet. I dont see how signing Ronaldo prevented us to sign Barella for instance. How much did inter pay for him? Tonali is on loan at Milan, why not at Juve? Etc...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)