Cristiano Ronaldo (151 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Maybe. However, there's no point denying that with Ronaldo we haven't improved as a team - in fact, we have regressed and the results clearly indicate that.

Yes, I'm aware of the coaching changes and dearth of quality in midfield, but I'm purely speaking from a results on the pitch perspective.
I understand your point and agree to a certain extent. However, Ronaldo has nothing to do with our weak midfield, shaky defense, coach’s uncompetitiveness. He’s done his absolute best and still gives this team the spirits it needs, he’s our only inspiration. He didn’t sign up for the shitty midfield and the loser mentality that some of his other teammates have, yet he doesn’t walk away.

If we had Ronaldo in that 2015 team, we would have won the CL more than once by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Maybe. However, there's no point denying that with Ronaldo we haven't improved as a team - in fact, we have regressed and the results clearly indicate that.

Yes, I'm aware of the coaching changes and dearth of quality in midfield, but I'm purely speaking from a results on the pitch perspective.
Regressed as a team, as our core is literally non-existant. Every team that loses it's core, with no real re-build plan is always going to struggle. We bought Higuain before Ronaldo, so it really didn't start from Ronaldo but it was a massive investment on Higuain, because we wanted to stay on top after losing Pogba, Vidal, Tevez etc. Now we're rebuilding, while trying to maintain success and it's always difficult and Ronaldo ain't nothing but helping us with that. I don't care how much he earns or how much he brings, he's an example and im sure more people are willing to come in here when he's here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)