Cristiano Ronaldo (160 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He has everything in life but I feel for him more than any player on the team. A positive guy but can't tell me sitting at home tonight won't have a thought or two of WTF did I come to Turin. Say we fuk up the league, but just have a feeling he will bring Juve glory next spring. I'll take a CL title over one year misstep with league play. So would CR7.

1604845923595.png
If he passes more and accurately we would have won. We had a counter attack 4 vs 2, he didnt pass.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Pasquale Bruno should just shut his toothless mouth about Ronaldo being disrespectful to the team.

Ronaldo has been nothing but the most perfect sportsman to have ever worn out footballing shirt. And to be honest, what has Juve done to deserve his respect (if it is indeed even true that he ‘disrespects’ juve)

Our management and players have been nothin but disappointment for every single day that Ronaldo is here.

If Ronaldo leaves us, we are honestly one of the biggest joke of the footballing world, to have Ronny and not win the ECL.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
If that means we get someone like Haaland, then a reluctant ok. But if we buy more trash then this club is hopeless. (Although I don't believe it).

Goal.com are probably just trying to make Ronaldo look bad (as usual) as everyone knows he carries the bulk of the team's goals so a sale would make no sense unless someone of a similar ilk is coming in (only 1 or 2 others like him).

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Is is unlikely that any team will have the desire to pay his wages, especially when teams that realistically can ( such as PSG ) already have more than enough options upfront.

Doubt Cristiano will take a pay decrease either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)