Cristiano Ronaldo (48 Viewers)

Disorder

May 20, 2004
just checked her instagram stories. she is angry that journalists are spreading "fake news" and that she didn't say covid is a fraud.

a couple post after that one she says that it is a real disease like many others but that the world shouldn't stop because of it and everything should go back to normal...so aren't the journalists kinda right?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
but you are not talking about a world class player. you are talking about the GOAT. there is a difference
Do you still consider Ronaldo to be the best player in the world in 2020?

The GOAT - Its debatable - He is a tremendous player but:
1. Do you think he can do a better job than 2 WC players in the right positions? For example lets take Haaland and Pogba/other WC midfielder you respect?
2. GOAT - This is up to debate - I personally think many players have been better than him and even in this current generation he is not the best (definitely not in his current age)
Come on Orgut, admit it.

You think Messi is better than him :gum:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

:
consider cost vs benefit of ronaldo

So his cost is 30m net or about 60m gross wages.

Now let's look at what he brings. Most famous player in world. Increased commercial revenue, breaking juve records left and right. Clutch player in matches.

Now ok you will say we save those 60 million in wages. And instead sign a wc player or two right?

Ok so who are you going to sign that's world class for 60 million? Yeah no one. Not a single player. Is hazard or neymar or salah or kane or de bruyne or mbappe going to move for 60 million? You know the answer to that. And we are not even talking about wages yet. Lukkau cost inter 70 million for example

So yes for the money we pay and performance and revenue we get, Ronaldo is best player in the world we could be spending 60 million in 2020 because the alternative is griezmann or dembele.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Come on Orgut, admit it.

You think Messi is better than him :gum:
I never said I dont..
To me Messi is the better player and also possess some insane vision that only few had.
Ronaldo is more of a winner compared to Messi
I`d put Messi on top 5 all time, Ronaldo is a bit more behind although he is definitely an amazing player.

Anyway I dont think any player is better than 2 WC players who earn his wages together (plus or minus)

Apr 19, 2007
just checked her instagram stories. she is angry that journalists are spreading "fake news" and that she didn't say covid is a fraud.

a couple post after that one she says that it is a real disease like many others but that the world shouldn't stop because of it and everything should go back to normal...so aren't the journalists kinda right?
Being overblown is different than saying its a fraud

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:ratcafe:

I know its Tancredi but its too funny not to be shared.

I don't get this conspiracy theory honestly. I read on football italia that 'seven Juve players are under investigation for leaving the bubble and going for international duty'
Did Milan and Inter not have a single player on international duty? I saw De Vrij play for the Netherlands the other day, and Inter have 5-6 players positive for Covid.
These pieces of shit just name drop Juve to create fake outrage.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I never said I dont..
To me Messi is the better player and also possess some insane vision that only few had.
Ronaldo is more of a winner compared to Messi
I`d put Messi on top 5 all time, Ronaldo is a bit more behind although he is definitely an amazing player.

Anyway I dont think any player is better than 2 WC players who earn his wages together (plus or minus)
If Messi goes to top 5, who's the other 4?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Messi goes to top 5, who's the other 4?
I havent really paid too much attention to ranking the all time top 5 but if your question is who has been better than C.Ronaldo.

Zidane Crujff Platini Maradona Pele and Brazilian Ronaldo before his serious injury (actually this guy would be the real goat should he avoided that nasty injury).
On top of my head these names quickly emerged but I dont think you can call a player the best of all time without taking reference to his position
C.Ronaldo in his position is indeed top 5.

Its easier when talking about GK though - Buffon and Yashin are the only real contenders here and while I havent seen much of Yashin I have seen enough of Buffon and he is to me the GOAT GK.

Jul 3, 2020
I havent really paid too much attention to ranking the all time top 5 but if your question is who has been better than C.Ronaldo.

Zidane Crujff Platini Maradona Pele and Brazilian Ronaldo before his serious injury (actually this guy would be the real goat should he avoided that nasty injury).
On top of my head these names quickly emerged but I dont think you can call a player the best of all time without taking reference to his position
C.Ronaldo in his position is indeed top 5.

Its easier when talking about GK though - Buffon and Yashin are the only real contenders here and while I havent seen much of Yashin I have seen enough of Buffon and he is to me the GOAT GK.
The only player on your list I wouldn’t rate ahead of Cristiano is Platini. I’m curious what is your all time Juve roster. Not just starting 11 but full 23 man roster?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 40)

• Gian