Cristiano Ronaldo (156 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
The Champions League ties are a bit of a worry. Otherwise shouldn’t be an issue.

And Portugal? They’ll play better without him. And that’s not necessarily a reflection on him.
Why are you concerned about CL if Portugal plays better without him? Wouldn't it be same in here?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Has anyone decoded this yet:

"If it must be Cristiano Ronaldo to wake up the world, then I must say that this man is a predestined sent by God. Thanks,” she wrote in an Instagram story.

“I think, as of today, thousands of people are starting to believe in the pandemic and feel like I do: the biggest fraud ever”

“A phrase I read today and applaud standing up. Enough with this world of muppets, someone open their eyes please."

Translation pls

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Has anyone decoded this yet:

"If it must be Cristiano Ronaldo to wake up the world, then I must say that this man is a predestined sent by God. Thanks,” she wrote in an Instagram story.

“I think, as of today, thousands of people are starting to believe in the pandemic and feel like I do: the biggest fraud ever”

“A phrase I read today and applaud standing up. Enough with this world of muppets, someone open their eyes please."

Translation pls
It's impossible. We've come to the conclusion that she is either mentally ill or immensely stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)