Cristiano Ronaldo (169 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Yeah, Danilo and Sandro are greatness.

Blah blah blah Atletico Madrid blah blah blah.
I guess you supported another team before Ronaldo coming here.
And I belive you used to be Man Utd No1 fan back in 2003.

Mental midgets :lol:

Ok then, pay this guy 30M per year and surround him with Khediras and Matuidis.Sounds like perfect balance.

No bloody clue

Mental midgets :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it's better to buy a car not as luxurious as a Ferrari, but be able to afford the gas ;)
Well apparently some members here disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure we cannot attract better players by offering them better contracts, if we pay such massive wages for just one guy.Goat or not, this is ridiculous
You truly are a mental midget. A true believer that Juve could become a great international club one day will see signing the ronaldos and de Ligts of footballing world is a natural path to get there.

The problem is that, dear Paratici had the luck to have a Portuguese golden egg fall into his basket (Ronaldo wanting to come here) but he does not know how to cook it well.

To cook it well, you need to first get rid of all expired ingredients in your kitchen (khedira and matuidi.) but paratici doesn’t know how to. He couldn’t handle the change. These expired ingredients are just a waste of space and storage rent. If he has sold these ingredients on Craigslist, he could have use the money to but just one good Portuguese pepper (for eg. Pizzi) and that is all you need to pair with the golden egg, to create an amazing dish.

Right now, paratici is pairing the golden egg with expired salt, expired pepper, expired onions, expired garlic, and expect a retired chef to be able to cook them well together.

Jun 16, 2020
I was referring to poor start from off season. I may be misremembering but I have a feeling of him starting seasons fairly poor in the last couple of seasons (including last years in RM). I think the poor starts has also benefited him because he gets all that fire poured on him which spurs him. I could be wrong, but that is my feeling. So the slow starter thing is probably mental rather than age related if I am correct, or perhaps his tough training regime that strengthen him for the long run but make him look unlike himself in the beginning. Someone else feel free to fact check this but I don't think I am far off because I remember similar discussions when he was in RM.

Not sure what that has to do with final losses, besides meaningless finals like super copa and the likes, seasons rarely start with CL a finals etc, they tend to be at the end of the season. Feel free to attack him though, I have always said I don't like him. But I am not sure if you are upset with him or the squad or the management or whatever. Your comment could go either way.
No you’re 100% right, he always starts slow. It was the same in his last x years at Real Madrid.

I think that he does it on purpose. Trying to find the right form at the right moments. Usually after January he starts to score an insane amount of goals.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
You truly are a mental midget. A true believer that Juve could become a great international club one day will see signing the ronaldos and de Ligts of footballing world is a natural path to get there.

The problem is that, dear Paratici had the luck to have a Portuguese golden egg fall into his basket (Ronaldo wanting to come here) but he does not know how to cook it well.

To cook it well, you need to first get rid of all expired ingredients in your kitchen (khedira and matuidi.) but paratici doesn’t know how to. He couldn’t handle the change. These expired ingredients are just a waste of space and storage rent. If he has sold these ingredients on Craigslist, he could have use the money to but just one good Portuguese pepper (for eg. Pizzi) and that is all you need to pair with the golden egg, to create an amazing dish.

Right now, paratici is pairing the golden egg with expired salt, expired pepper, expired onions, expired garlic, and expect a retired chef to be able to cook them well together.
What you don't get because you are just a spoiled fanboy, is that we cannot afford to rejuvenate the squad because of cronaldo's massive wages.It's simple as that, really.

Paratici this , Paratici that blah blah blah....Let's buy Messi too while we are at it, and fill the rest 9 positions with privamer children.I'm pretty sure you would love that.

"Great international club" eliminated by fucking Ajax, and losing 1-0 to Lyon, without being able to string 3 consecutive passes.But we have more Instagram followers now :lol:

Great international club my ass :lol:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
What you don't get because you are just a spoiled fanboy, is that we cannot afford to rejuvenate the squad because of cronaldo's massive wages.It's simple as that, really.

Paratici this , Paratici that blah blah blah....Let's buy Messi too while we are at it, and fill the rest 9 positions with privamer children.I'm pretty sure you would love that.

"Great international club" eliminated by fucking Ajax, and losing 1-0 to Lyon, without being able to string 3 consecutive passes.But we have more Instagram followers now :lol:

Great international club my ass :lol:
Is Cr7 the reason our management can’t get rid of deadweights like Matuidi+Khedira+pjanic? CR7 wage is justified by the value he brings to the club.

what about the three players I just mentioned? They are the exact reason we can’t string passes together. If they are replaced by cheaper and better players like princeBoateng we would be holding the ECL now.

Can’t believe you are an actual Juve fan. Come out of your closet and admit that you are an Inter fan. Bet you jizzed your pants when Amauri delivered his consistently ‘exquisite’ performance while he was here.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
You now shit is hitting the fan when his sister starts social media'ing against the club.
Think it was against Sarri more so than the club. Ronaldo isn't the only player struggling, it the team as a whole. Keep in mind Sarri only said ronaldo and others were not the sharpest or something like that which was probably true.

The issue right now is that when your midfield lacks creativity and you expect ronaldo to make everything happen from nothing and he doesn't deliver, he becomes the scapegoat.

We have ronaldo Dybala and Costa...how we can't score is beyond me. But that midfield is completely fried and reliant on a 21/22 yr old to make things happen.

Jun 16, 2020
Is Cr7 the reason our management can’t get rid of deadweights like Matuidi+Khedira+pjanic? CR7 wage is justified by the value he brings to the club.

what about the three players I just mentioned? They are the exact reason we can’t string passes together. If they are replaced by cheaper and better players like princeBoateng we would be holding the ECL now.

Can’t believe you are an actual Juve fan. Come out of your closet and admit that you are an Inter fan. Bet you jizzed your pants when Amauri delivered his consistently ‘exquisite’ performance while he was here.
Ronaldo’s wages are heavy, but he delivers. Brought a lot of commercial revenues to the club and he scores goals. We’re throwing away more than 20m a year with players who never play (Khedira, De Sciglio, Rabiot, Bernardeschi, Rugani). That’s the problem here.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Ronaldo’s wages are heavy, but he delivers. Brought a lot of commercial revenues to the club and he scores goals. We’re throwing away more than 20m a year with players who never play (Khedira, De Sciglio, Rabiot, Bernardeschi, Rugani). That’s the problem here.
I genuinely forgot about this player. Haven’t seen him in any training pics on social media or in-game camera flashes to the bench. We really do have some deadweight at the club.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Ronaldo is actual more relevant to today’s football than Dybala. Speed strength and physique.
I honestly believe that being short is an advantage in football.

Short players tend to have better balance (lower centre of gravity) and are more agile than tall players. Those are two huge advantages in football.

You will never see mazy dribble from Ronaldo where he weaves between numerous opponents like you do with Messi or Maradona, because he does not have the right body for it. He’s 6 foot 2, not 5 foot 7.

Of course Ronaldo’s size also gives him some advantages: he’s stronger and more dangerous in the air. However I believe that the advantages of being short - particularly for attacking players - outweigh the drawbacks.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I honestly believe that being short is an advantage in football.

Short players tend to have better balance (lower centre of gravity) and are more agile than tall players. Those are two huge advantages in football.

You will never see mazy dribble from Ronaldo where he weaves between numerous opponents like you do with Messi or Maradona, because he does not have the right body for it. He’s 6 foot 2, not 5 foot 7.

Of course Ronaldo’s size also gives him some advantages: he’s stronger and more dangerous in the air. However I believe that the advantages of being short - particularly for attacking players - outweigh the drawbacks.
Short players can only fully capitalize on their good balance if they have strength. Messi is really strong on the ball. Same as Salah. Both has built their core and thigh muscles for endurance and explosive speed.

However, the same can’t be said for Giovinco and Dybala. Both are rather weak off and on the ball. It has as if Juve coaches suck at training short players.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I mean the best striker in the world atm (Lew) is tall, you also have Messi and other attacking players that are short and successful

obviously there are strengths and weaknesses, its up to the coach to play to their respective strengths, and ours sadly refuses to play any crosses into the best headerer in the world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)