Cristiano Ronaldo (52 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri number of finals lost in europe 2, won 0.
Sarri number of finals lost in europe 0, won 1.
Just saying.
And not a single CL knockout match victory in his entire coaching career at 61 years old :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

You are the retard who brought up Sarri and Allegri in a post or thread which had nothing to do with it, then you get bitter at my response. :lol2:
Lol. Back to being fully retarded eh... Imagine getting so butthurt that your chainsmoking clown hero is sucking ass that you constantly attempt to disparage a Juve legend to make him look good. Truly pathetic. To each their own I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

You destroyed that argument once and for all there
This has been brought up many times... it has not slowed the Sarriboi nonsense yet. :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Sarris teams are great in training tho.
:agree:
I heard they move the ball at an incredibly fast rate when there is no opposition on the pitch. :tuttosport:

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Players, quality star players, need a coach they can respect. They need a coach who can control the dressing room, a true/real/authentic leader, someone who inspires confidence.

Imagine you have Giannis and Kawhi on a team being coached by David Blatt for example. Yes, Blatt is a decent coach, but he isn't a caliber coach. Sarri is decent, if you're a mid-table club, with different ambitions. If you're a European Juggernaut, you don't hire a Chain Smoking Cancerous Clown.

Ronaldo, Chiellini, Buffon, and even guys like Dybala and Sandro need a coach who knows his shit, a coach who can motivate and inspire, a figure they can look at and trust.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2015
Ronaldo wants Real return'
By Football Italia staff

Cristiano Ronaldo attended El Clasico in Madrid last night and a close source to the Juventus star Edu Aguirre claimed he “has a desire to return” to Real Madrid.
The Portugal international left Los Blancos in 2018 and won Serie A in his first season with Juventus, currently fighting on all fronts this term as well.
He continued his great form in Turin and has already scored 53 goals in his first 74 games with the Bianconeri.
When he was at the Santiago Bernabeu to watch Real Madrid win 2-0 against Barcelona, Aguirre talked about their former talisman after the match.
“I know for sure that Cristiano has a desire to return to Real Madrid,” Aguirre told Chiringuito TV. “He felt the affection of Madrid when he came to Bernabeu, he was excited.
“Now he is totally focused on Juventus, but in football, never say never,” he added. “I don’t know what will happen in the future, nobody can know.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
By Football Italia staff

Cristiano Ronaldo attended El Clasico in Madrid last night and a close source to the Juventus star Edu Aguirre claimed he “has a desire to return” to Real Madrid.
The Portugal international left Los Blancos in 2018 and won Serie A in his first season with Juventus, currently fighting on all fronts this term as well.
He continued his great form in Turin and has already scored 53 goals in his first 74 games with the Bianconeri.
When he was at the Santiago Bernabeu to watch Real Madrid win 2-0 against Barcelona, Aguirre talked about their former talisman after the match.
“I know for sure that Cristiano has a desire to return to Real Madrid,” Aguirre told Chiringuito TV. “He felt the affection of Madrid when he came to Bernabeu, he was excited.
“Now he is totally focused on Juventus, but in football, never say never,” he added. “I don’t know what will happen in the future, nobody can know.
I crossed my eyes as soon as I saw him at the game because I knew I had to expect manufactured headlines like this.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
By Football Italia staff

He can leave , too much pressure on our payroll and we dont have the right mix to support him...

Nov 3, 2019
Lol Ronaldo wont run anywhere, he is a player with ambition. He chose Portugal instead of Spain although he knew its far more difficult to win a title with Portugal than Spain. And what he did ? He won the first title ever for 2016 the European Championsship. Ronaldo will be successful at Juve, we will win the Champions League. I promise you.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He has one more EL trophy than Allegri too. Mind blown!

- - - Updated - - -

Unai Emery European finals won:3
Jurgen Klopp: 1
Mind really blown!
That wasnt the point i was making. Post Ironic always uses limited statistics to support his narrative.

So far Allegri > Sarri no one is denying it. Board want us to move to different direction, they want us to play different football, so far Sarri has failed to deliver it. Time will tell if it was right move. In June we will know what board is gonna do.

1. Keep Sarri
2. Hire a coach who plays offensive football.
3. Go back to Allegri type of coaches (who play pragmatic football and only care about results).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)