Cristiano Ronaldo (52 Viewers)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Really a sad story, stays or staying. Our board should have built a better team around him. Because one player can't make the difference alone, just look at Messi in Argentina.
We should have raised the level with Ronaldo in the team, built a stronger team and we would have seen even a better Ronaldo. We did invest some money but we did it wrong. De Ligt is a great transfer, but maby we should have looked for cheaper options in defence (instead of midfield Rabiot, Ramsey). Invested heavy in midfield, lets see what happens in the future. But so far the Ronaldo story in Juventus has been so sad, and it's not his fault...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Lol Ronaldo wont run anywhere, he is a player with ambition. He chose Portugal instead of Spain although he knew its far more difficult to win a title with Portugal than Spain. And what he did ? He won the first title ever for 2016 the European Championsship. Ronaldo will be successful at Juve, we will win the Champions League. I promise you.
Ronaldo never had the opportunity to play for Spain :shifty: He already had a lot of Portugal appearance s before living in Spain

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Lol Ronaldo wont run anywhere, he is a player with ambition. He chose Portugal instead of Spain although he knew its far more difficult to win a title with Portugal than Spain. And what he did ? He won the first title ever for 2016 the European Championsship. Ronaldo will be successful at Juve, we will win the Champions League. I promise you.
It was Messi who had the opportunity to play for Spain but refused, not Cristiano.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ronaldo wants Real return'
By Football Italia staff

Cristiano Ronaldo attended El Clasico in Madrid last night and a close source to the Juventus star Edu Aguirre claimed he “has a desire to return” to Real Madrid.
The Portugal international left Los Blancos in 2018 and won Serie A in his first season with Juventus, currently fighting on all fronts this term as well.
He continued his great form in Turin and has already scored 53 goals in his first 74 games with the Bianconeri.
When he was at the Santiago Bernabeu to watch Real Madrid win 2-0 against Barcelona, Aguirre talked about their former talisman after the match.
“I know for sure that Cristiano has a desire to return to Real Madrid,” Aguirre told Chiringuito TV. “He felt the affection of Madrid when he came to Bernabeu, he was excited.
“Now he is totally focused on Juventus, but in football, never say never,” he added. “I don’t know what will happen in the future, nobody can know.
Didn't they treat him like shit when he left?

I don't buy it.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Wouldn't blame him if he does fuck off

Imagine trying to keep proving you're the best attacker in the world when your midfield is Juves and your rival is Messi.

I tuned into the classico last night out of boredom and holy fuck it's like watching a different sport the way their midfield and fullbacks play and this is a Madrid that just lost at home to the second best team in England and a Barca team that is a shadow of its former self.

Both teams would curb stomp us right now and neither are looking like CL favourites

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So they show him love in the stadium and now he is considering to return?

Pfffff common, its not like he decided to came here to Juventus after the fans show him l...

oh crap...

On a serious note... How funny could it be if Ronaldo decided to return to Madrid after Juventus let him assist to a Real Madrid game :lol:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Lol. Back to being fully retarded eh... Imagine getting so butthurt that your chainsmoking clown hero is sucking ass that you constantly attempt to disparage a Juve legend to make him look good. Truly pathetic. To each their own I guess
Imagine being so butthurt over Allegri getting sacked that you feel the need to bash our current coach in a thread not about him, quoting a post that has nothing to do with him.

Keep crying, butthurt baby.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
So they show him love in the stadium and now he is considering to return?

Pfffff common, its not like he decided to came here to Juventus after the fans show him l...

oh crap...

On a serious note... How funny could it be if Ronaldo decided to return to Madrid after Juventus let him assist to a Real Madrid game :lol:
I don't think I would ever see something this pathetic in football. It'd be so shameful I'd never forgive JJ

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ronaldo wants Real return'
By Football Italia staff

Cristiano Ronaldo attended El Clasico in Madrid last night and a close source to the Juventus star Edu Aguirre claimed he “has a desire to return” to Real Madrid.
The Portugal international left Los Blancos in 2018 and won Serie A in his first season with Juventus, currently fighting on all fronts this term as well.
He continued his great form in Turin and has already scored 53 goals in his first 74 games with the Bianconeri.
When he was at the Santiago Bernabeu to watch Real Madrid win 2-0 against Barcelona, Aguirre talked about their former talisman after the match.
“I know for sure that Cristiano has a desire to return to Real Madrid,” Aguirre told Chiringuito TV. “He felt the affection of Madrid when he came to Bernabeu, he was excited.
“Now he is totally focused on Juventus, but in football, never say never,” he added. “I don’t know what will happen in the future, nobody can know.
LMFAO, easiest and most predictable transfer story of the season.

Not that Juve had their game postponed late and a Clasico game in Madrid was on the same day.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Didn't they treat him like shit when he left?

I don't buy it.
“Now he is totally focused on Juventus, but in football, never say never,” he added. “I don’t know what will happen in the future, nobody can know."
He doesn't say he's desperate to move. Just that he has affection for Real Madrid.
It's similar to stories saying Pogba has affection for Juve etc.
Nothing to worry about, at least yet.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
“Now he is totally focused on Juventus, but in football, never say never,” he added. “I don’t know what will happen in the future, nobody can know."
He doesn't say he's desperate to move. Just that he has affection for Real Madrid.
It's similar to stories saying Pogba has affection for Juve etc.
Nothing to worry about, at least yet.
Didn't taxes also play a role in him leaving Spain?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)