Cristiano Ronaldo (94 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
How did the midfield behind their trident look like though? On par with Mire, Matuidi and Bentancur?
We should buy Iniesta in January. I heard he’s tearing it up in the Japanese J-league.

Ronaldo-Higuain-Dybala could work, I’d like to see it tried. When Ronaldo won his first Champions League with Real Madrid, he did it with Benzema, Bale and Di Maria alongside him in the lineup.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
We should buy Iniesta in January. I heard he’s tearing it up in the Japanese J-league.

Ronaldo-Higuain-Dybala could work, I’d like to see it tried. When Ronaldo won his first Champions League with Real Madrid, he did it with Benzema, Bale and Di Maria alongside him in the lineup.
Di Maria was a tireless worker back then. He was playing LCM and was tactically the attacking, fleet footed, Uber talented version of the role Matuidi plays now. Bale also tracked back a lot. It was essentially a 4-4-2 when they weren’t on the ball with Benzema and Ronaldo up front. Not sure the personnel we have is comparable.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Di Maria was a tireless worker back then. He was playing LCM and was tactically the attacking, fleet footed, Uber talented version of the role Matuidi plays now. Bale also tracked back a lot. It was essentially a 4-4-2 when they weren’t on the ball with Benzema and Ronaldo up front. Not sure the personnel we have is comparable.
I think JGC can do all that with ease, however I love his current position so I wouldn't do it except in emergency cases

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 79)