Cristiano Ronaldo (98 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
He’s dangerous when making runs. Either beyond the defense on late runs. He’s a counter attack assassin. If we’re passing it around slowly, and the other team is deep clogging up the middle, he’s not going to score like he can. He’s the best as a direct attacker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He’s dangerous when making runs. Either beyond the defense on late runs. He’s a counter attack assassin. If we’re passing it around slowly, and the other team is deep clogging up the middle, he’s not going to score like he can. He’s the best as a direct attacker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow such insight

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That would be the fifth game in a row scoring and he's just getting in form
“Send him to China”

The only annoying thing about his poor form due to his injury, was his insistence on playing for us and the Portugal NT. Should have just rested him for 3-4 weeks and let him do it in peace, without all the media speculation BS.

May 25, 2019
“Send him to China”

The only annoying thing about his poor form due to his injury, was his insistence on playing for us and the Portugal NT. Should have just rested him for 3-4 weeks and let him do it in peace, without all the media speculation BS.
I agree but as someone with Portuguese heritage I am glad that he takes playing for his NT seriously. Hopefully his injury woes are behind him and he can help to lead us to a CL crown as well as another Scudetto this season.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
“Send him to China”

It all worked out in the end and he did get closer to that record in the process. Dont take that record lightly, it's an amazing one and you better believe :J: is gonna PR the shit out of it as well :D

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
“Send him to China”

Our coach doesn't have the cojones to take that kind of decisions. Hopefully CR7 understands sooner than later that he needs to "administrate" his body in a best way

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
“Send him to China”

We should start resting him now more often between now and when the knockouts come around.

Sarri should take notes from how Zidane managed Cristiano and got the best out of him. And that is by resting him adequately.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is a cool interview:

Benatia: 'Ronaldo not normal'

By Football Italia staff

Mehdi Benatia admitted he thought “this guy is not normal” when he saw the intensity of Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo’s workout sessions.

Benatia, who currently plays for Al-Duhail in Qatar, spoke about the mentality of the 34-year-old and touched on a memory from a trip back to Turin after a meeting with Atalanta.

“It dates to a trip back from Bergamo,” Benatia told RMC Sport. “The two of us didn’t play and we were left on the bench, because three days later we had another game.

“In the bus on the way back, Ronaldo said to me: ‘What are you going to do now as soon as we get back? I replied: ‘It’s 11pm, I’m going home, why?’

“And he added: ‘Don’t you want to have a small training session with me? I didn’t sweat in the game, I have to train, don’t you want to keep me company?

“And again, I had to explain to him that it wasn’t possible, I just wanted to go home, sit myself down, in front of the TV.”

“When we arrived, everyone was dressed in normal clothes, but he put his shorts on, sneakers, music and went to the gym. I thought, ‘this guy is not normal.’

He insisted Ronaldo “sacrifices his whole life” to football and said the Portuguese superstar worked harder than the rest. “Every day.”

“When you are in touch with him in everyday life, you respect the boy before the player. He sacrifices his whole life for football. I was surprised to discover the intensity he puts into every workout, and above all, he repeats it every day.

“In addition to the stuff we did in the group, he had his own personalised programme 25 minutes before leaving the pitch. He worked a lot on his explosiveness, with rubber bands, weights and much more.”

- - - Updated - - -

'Ronaldo could end career at Juve'

By Football Italia staff

Jorge Mendes has confessed that Cristiano Ronaldo could end his career at Juventus and said he “would’ve won the Ballon d’Or if still at Real Madrid.”

There appeared to be unrest between Ronaldo and Maurizio Sarri earlier in the season as the No 7 rejected claims made by his coach of a knee injury.

That escalated when the No 7 reacted angrily to being substituted against Milan in November, but Mendes maintains Sarri is “a great coach” and that his prized client could retire in Turin.

“Yes, he could do that. He has signed a contract,” Mendes told Calciomercato.com.

“He is happy at Juventus, working under a great coach.” @DAiDEViL ( :sad: )

Lionel Messi recently won his sixth Ballon d’Or, and the agent felt his fellow Portuguese lost out because he no longer played for Real Madrid.

“He deserved to win it at least once over the last two years. If he had still been playing for Real Madrid, he would’ve won the Ballon d’Or.

“He can win it next year. I can only say what I think, and for me it’s an injustice. Cristiano is only thinking about working and winning it next year.

“Ronaldo has changed the history of football; he has made a small country like Portugal great.

“When he arrived at Real Madrid, he ended Barcelona’s dominance. There are no comparisons, Cristiano is the best.

“CR7 is the best player in the history of world football. Before Ronaldo, Portugal won nothing.

“Ronaldo has won the European Championship and the UEFA Nations League.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)