Cristiano Ronaldo (49 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Cassano: 'Big problem between CR and Sarri'

By Football Italia staff

Antonio Cassano claimed there’s a “big problem” between Criatiano Ronaldo and Maurizio Sarri at Juventus and added that Gianluigi Buffon should be No1.
After a setback against Sassuolo at the Allianz Stadium, when a penalty from Ronaldo saved a point against the Neroverdi on Sunday, the former Italy international Cassano seems convinced that the club is hiding the issue.
“I think Ronaldo has a big problem with Sarri,” Cassano told Tiki Taka. “Everything started with two consecutive substitutions, which will irritate any player.
“In my opinion, there’s a problem between them and Juventus are good at keeping it down.”
The former Roma star also stated that Wojciech Szczesny should be left on the bench and claimed Buffon is still the "better" goalkeeper.
“Buffon should play, because he remains a better option than Szczesny,” Cassano added. “He was always benched at Arsenal and was a back-up to [Manuel] Almunia and [Lukasz] Fabianski. At Roma he had a good year, while now he is in his first year as a starter.
“Anyway, right before Gigi’s mistake, it needs to be said that [Matthijs] De Ligt did yet another error.”
lol he doesnt know anything he just likes the attention he gets from talking about Juve. about as reliable as Tribalfootball

Jun 7, 2003
nobody sane in their head would bench ronaldo, im always wondering why he gets so much hate. and no, not everybody agrees that he should be benched. it just remembers me when there was a time in tuz where people thought mutu should be our replacement for dp. insane!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
nobody sane in their head would bench ronaldo, im always wondering why he gets so much hate. and no, not everybody agrees that he should be benched. it just remembers me when there was a time in tuz where people thought mutu should be our replacement for dp. insane!
He's in bad form and/or slightly injured and we have in-form Higuain and Dybala to choose from. Not an outlandish claim i'd say.

On top of that it'd do him good to get some rest, he's playing too many games at his age.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I remember getting annoyed when Mutu cut his long hair off.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I mentioned it in another thread, but I truly believe that Ronaldo would have won the Ballon D’Or last year if it wasn’t for the rape accusations.

Horrific timing unfortunately, and in this world PR is everything.

May 23, 2013
I don't really get the logic some use in this Balon d'or discussion. Ronaldo deserves the Balon D'or in 2018 because he "carried" Madrid to another CL win while not having any tangible impact in the semis vs Bayern or final vs Liverpool apart from missed chances. While Messi doesn't deserve it this year for "choking" against Liverpool after scoring 2 goals to give his side a 3-0 lead in the first leg and creating a large number of clear cut opportunities.

Doesn't make much sense to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 37)

• Gian