Cristiano Ronaldo (92 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Cassano: 'Big problem between CR and Sarri'

By Football Italia staff

Antonio Cassano claimed there’s a “big problem” between Criatiano Ronaldo and Maurizio Sarri at Juventus and added that Gianluigi Buffon should be No1.
After a setback against Sassuolo at the Allianz Stadium, when a penalty from Ronaldo saved a point against the Neroverdi on Sunday, the former Italy international Cassano seems convinced that the club is hiding the issue.
“I think Ronaldo has a big problem with Sarri,” Cassano told Tiki Taka. “Everything started with two consecutive substitutions, which will irritate any player.
“In my opinion, there’s a problem between them and Juventus are good at keeping it down.”
The former Roma star also stated that Wojciech Szczesny should be left on the bench and claimed Buffon is still the "better" goalkeeper.
“Buffon should play, because he remains a better option than Szczesny,” Cassano added. “He was always benched at Arsenal and was a back-up to [Manuel] Almunia and [Lukasz] Fabianski. At Roma he had a good year, while now he is in his first year as a starter.
“Anyway, right before Gigi’s mistake, it needs to be said that [Matthijs] De Ligt did yet another error.”

Its hard to take him seriously when he says that Buffon should start.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That's odd. I remember only 1 CL game where he really delivered.
he scored our only goals against ajax too. in fact, he scored our only goals in the knockouts. xperd's right, we were let down by our abysmal defending during both legs: cancelo's fuckup in amsterdam, and an overall tired display at home. still, cr delivered.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cassano: 'Big problem between CR and Sarri'

By Football Italia staff

Antonio Cassano claimed there’s a “big problem” between Criatiano Ronaldo and Maurizio Sarri at Juventus and added that Gianluigi Buffon should be No1.
After a setback against Sassuolo at the Allianz Stadium, when a penalty from Ronaldo saved a point against the Neroverdi on Sunday, the former Italy international Cassano seems convinced that the club is hiding the issue.
“I think Ronaldo has a big problem with Sarri,” Cassano told Tiki Taka. “Everything started with two consecutive substitutions, which will irritate any player.
“In my opinion, there’s a problem between them and Juventus are good at keeping it down.”
The former Roma star also stated that Wojciech Szczesny should be left on the bench and claimed Buffon is still the "better" goalkeeper.
“Buffon should play, because he remains a better option than Szczesny,” Cassano added. “He was always benched at Arsenal and was a back-up to [Manuel] Almunia and [Lukasz] Fabianski. At Roma he had a good year, while now he is in his first year as a starter.
“Anyway, right before Gigi’s mistake, it needs to be said that [Matthijs] De Ligt did yet another error.”
Idiot

Mar 10, 2009
Of course not. He only goes if he expects to win. No matter what one thinks about his football abilities, one thing is certain. The guy is a sore loser with no class.

I would have done the same thing after he was cheated out last year. Oh and BTW, Messi did not turn up to Modric's win either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 57)