Cristiano Ronaldo (166 Viewers)

Aug 12, 2015
He isn´t finished!! you can compare his situation to federer´s in 2016. Everyone said "he is finished... he should retire..." and than in Wimbledon he suffered a knee injury and people began to speak about his end. But he came back and won Australian Open twice, Wimbledon, many other tournaments and he became world nr. 1.
So CR7 can do it as well and he will prove it!!!

Apr 19, 2007
Yeah, Chiesa the missing piece of becoming best team in the world. Lol, absurd.

- - - Updated - - -

...maybe add Vout Weghorst too and we can discuss about being the best team in the world again.
We need a backup for Costa and a starting mid with high quality. Yes I think these two players would put us over the top. Obviously I would rather have Hazard or Neymar/Mbappe but thats not going to happen. Hes young Italian and we could get him pretty reasonable I would hope

Nov 3, 2019
He isn´t finished!! you can compare his situation to federer´s in 2016. Everyone said "he is finished... he should retire..." and than in Wimbledon he suffered a knee injury and people began to speak about his end. But he came back and won Australian Open twice, Wimbledon, many other tournaments and he became world nr. 1.
So CR7 can do it as well and he will prove it!!!
Yeah but first we need a team who can create CHANCES. Ronaldo will smash them into the net when the important matches begin like he did last year. In the 4 Cl Knckout matches he scored 5 goals out of 8 chances in 4 matches. Incredible.

Aug 12, 2015
Yeah but first we need a team who can create CHANCES. Ronaldo will smash them into the net when the important matches begin like he did last year. In the 4 Cl Knckout matches he scored 5 goals out of 8 chances in 4 matches. Incredible.
A team which create chances??? Against Leverkusen the team created him 4 big 100% chances and scored only once!!!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Sad situation. Yes, he' bad, but he's also seeing very little of the ball due to the way we play. And he's clearly not as suited to slow build-ups as he is to All out attacking styles and counterattacks. It's a vicious cycle at this point.

That said, obviously the guy is gonna get a lot more goal points for us this season. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a great turn of events in the CL knockout stages

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We just don't seem willing to provide him a midfield capable of feeding him. Buying an all time great and not playing to his strengths is a tad fucking stupid but what can you do.

And he's not exactly 28 so we've probably missed our chance with this guy unless he decides to try again next year. Then again we'll probably spend 90m on wingers and buy some cheap midfielders to pad our bench.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Sad situation. Yes, he' bad, but he's also seeing very little of the ball due to the way we play. And he's clearly not as suited to slow build-ups as he is to All out attacking styles and counterattacks. It's a vicious cycle at this point.

That said, obviously the guy is gonna get a lot more goal points for us this season. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a great turn of events in the CL knockout stages
You’re absolutely right there. He’s past his prime but the fact we can’t provide him with shit doesn’t help one bit. I said it before and I’ll say it again he has no reason to stay another season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)