Cristiano Ronaldo (129 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Seems fine. Training normally with Portugal, no restrictions whatsoever and is expected to start. So much for that knee injury.
Wouldn't be the first time club and NT disagree over an injury and the player returns proper injured. We pay him a fortune, of course we take little problems more serious than the NT.

What sucks though, is that Ronaldo seemingly can't be motivated against Serie A teams, but would drag his dick 5 miles through shards of glass to play some 3rd rate canon fodder team for Portugal.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Wouldn't be the first time club and NT disagree over an injury and the player returns proper injured. We pay him a fortune, of course we take little problems more serious than the NT.

What sucks though, is that Ronaldo seemingly can't be motivated against Serie A teams, but would drag his dick 5 miles through shards of glass to play some 3rd rate canon fodder team for Portugal.
Just checked and Portugal and Serbia are within 1 point of eachother, so even a draw might mean them not making EURO2020 if Serbia wins both of their games and their next game is against Luxembourg..

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Lol honestly respect and manners is overrated. As long as he wins us ECL, all will be forgiven. Everyone on tuz will agree with me.

Losing the ECL final with 11 players with buffon’s nice guy attitude?

Or winning the ECL with 11 players with Ronaldo’s ‘egoistic and narcissistic’ attitude?

You will choose the latter
all that matters is CL and sarri ain't winning it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Seems fine. Training normally with Portugal, no restrictions whatsoever and is expected to start. So much for that knee injury.
Vidal seemed fine as well then he was fucked up for several months because he played injured at the end of 2013/14 season...

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Let the shitstorm begin

Ronaldo: "I like to read things on the Nobel Prize -- who has invented, generated, created or developed something.The Nobel Prize for these guys is like the Ballon d'Or for me. I like to know why they invented something and how they did it -- it helps me get better"

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lol honestly respect and manners is overrated. As long as he wins us ECL, all will be forgiven. Everyone on tuz will agree with me.

Losing the ECL final with 11 players with buffon’s nice guy attitude?

Or winning the ECL with 11 players with Ronaldo’s ‘egoistic and narcissistic’ attitude?

You will choose the latter
Ramos is the biggest cunt ever; none of us would mind him cunting his way to 4 CL wins with Juve.

Yes, our team has been way too gentlemanly and naive (i.e. Nedved, Buffon, Chiellini).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)