Cristiano Ronaldo (114 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
yeah, let's not bend the truth. max never said that, and they played a lot together, but dybala was out of form for both club and country. also, these two are not entirely compatible in a 4-3-3 as dybala never was comfortable as a winger.

for dybala, costa's injury is a blessing in disguise.
He wasn't out of form, he was played out of position.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Those defensive headers of set pieces! You would never have seen him doing that kind of thing two years ago.

He should have scored a ton of goals this season. Unlike him to be so poor at finishing.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Those defensive headers of set pieces! You would never have seen him doing that kind of thing two years ago.

He should have scored a ton of goals this season. Unlike him to be so poor at finishing.
Something about his training regimen or mindset perhaps, everything clicks come play-offs.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Ronaldo: "I'm very happy to be at Juventus. The tifosi are exceptional, the club is great and it is at the top in terms of organization. The players are humble and work hard. My first impression is fantastic."

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
as awesome as it is to hear CR7 loves Turks i just pray that the biggest room in his heart is reserved only for The Peoples Republic of China that he accepts and understands all policy decisions relating towards the need for a unified Peoples Republic of China.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ronaldo: "I'm very happy to be at Juventus. The tifosi are exceptional, the club is great and it is at the top in terms of organization. The players are humble and work hard. My first impression is fantastic."
That’s why I find it puzzling when people think he’s only going to stay til the end of this season.

IMO he definitely stays until the end of his contract if he wants to play competitive, top-level football before the start of the next World Cup. Wouldn’t even shock me if he extends too tbh...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
he will never come to MLS considering the rape allegations.

even if the legal trouble is gone the American press and public will not give him the same leniency his godlike status earns him in the rest of the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 74)