Cristiano Ronaldo (73 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Lol its amazing how these journalists make up stories from assumptions without even putting any quotes in the article. Id say this story is a totally bullshit one

- - - Updated - - -

@Hist thoughts?

Seriously though, while that writer is bonkers, is Ron too old now to score 45+, is it the league, is it us, or will he score more under Sarri?

- - - Updated - - -

Part of the reason is he's involved more in our play than he was at Real.
I think its the combination of the league + cr7 getting old. But i hope he'll score more this year than last year, or i really dont mind if he score less but.. he does what he did last year when we came back in that atletico UCL match on every of our knockout stage match this season

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm waiting for the corners over/under bet for the Scotland vs San Marino game to come out on bet365. Gotta pick it fast or either the odds will fall apart abruptly. Over 10 or 11 corners is a sure bet.
I'm curious. How did this turn out?

I see Scotland already has 18 corners...did you place the bet? What sort of odds?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i actually met puskás twice. one was a formal event that nobody cared about, but the other is quite memorable. during the university years, we did some promotion work on the streets of budapest, and as it turned out, puskás was living nearby. he just casually walked towards us. we stopped him, he was quite happy that we recognized him, and we had a little chat for a couple of minutes. i wish i had a smartphone around '99, and i wasn't such an idiot to let him leave without an autograph. he was a lovely character, and one of the most talented players ever.

yeah, and happy for penaldo, that's a huge achievement. i hope he reaches #800 while he's at juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 49)