Cristiano Ronaldo (49 Viewers)

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
If Ronaldo wins the CL with us he'll solidify his position as the greatest to ever do it. No one has been the best player on 3 CL winning teams in 3 different countries. That's unheard of and will likely not happen for a very long time.

You have players like Seedorf and so on who won it for different clubs, but he was never THE standout player on any of those teams.
Seedorf was immense for ajax and real madrid for sure, i watched juve lost to madrid in UCL98.. god that match was really all about davids vs seedorf in midfield, Davis was doing really great in that match but seedorf was perfect.. its nuts

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Seedorf was immense for ajax and real madrid for sure, i watched juve lost to madrid in UCL98.. god that match was really all about davids vs seedorf in midfield, Davis was doing really great in that match but seedorf was perfect.. its nuts
Agree but we played way better than them almost all game long. Only our choking ucl final diseases prevent us to won it

Apr 19, 2007
Hes so incredible and influences so much. I love to see how much he influences the pace of play similar to that of a regista. I really want him to start putting these games away earlier so I dont die of a heart attack soon though. That shot off the bar would have put a nail in that coffin very early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 41)

• Gian