Cristiano Ronaldo (83 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wasn't his best by a long shot imo, was too forced. But it pissed people off so that's good

Now if a white comedian were to talk about black people the way he talked about women, LGBT and "faggots" I wonder how that would go down
would never get away with it. Chapelle himself would bitch about it

hes actually a massive hypocrite like almost all black people.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
:lol: nicely done

Hate that cunt tho. Looks like a fat Arab who hangs out at shisha cafe’s in Bankstown and deals coke to school kids @Mr Chocolate
:lol: :lol:
1568173870840.png

I swear i have seen this exact couple roaming the carpark of Lakemba maccas

- - - Updated - - -

Detestable, loathsome, cantankerous, acrimonious, spiteful, malicious, toxic attention seeking cunt. U dig? :p
you're a gem :touched: never change

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
His poker is a great achievement but the funny thing about all of it is that he actually had a bad game if you look at the highlights - Nothing went his way, he dribbled past a player only to lose it a second later, his shots were way off, and his acrobatic bicycle kick he missed the ball.. Even his goals - 1 penalty and one howler by the GK although 2 other great finishes showed his class in the end and re-confirms what a great player he is (not that anyone needs any reminder..)
What Im trying to say - Despite his poker - I have seen him play much better both for Juve and for Portugal..

- - - Updated - - -

Messi is getting there.
Yeah with Messi`s ability with his national team he might go 70 before he retires.. (Kidding of course I assume he will add around 5 goals per year and he will play 2-3 years tops so add 12 goals - his last year will show a decline)
I assume he will retire at around 80..

Club football - Messi vs Ronaldo the ultimate question
International football - Messi is just another one of Ronaldo`s bitches..

- - - Updated - - -

I thought she was part of it for a second.. then I saw she just gave her serious opinion about something she has no clue about... What a stupid bitch.. (no offense to other ladies.. just this one in particular..)

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
would never get away with it. Chapelle himself would bitch about it

hes actually a massive hypocrite like almost all black people.
We are all hypocrites. But when you pretty much have most of society f'ing you over for your skin color, I think you have to give him a pass. On the net, it's hardly a privilege. But someone has to be granted the moral authority to point out this stuff, and it ain't gonna a be a white banker dude.

photo_2019-09-10_14-19-19.jpg

Maybe pass Ali Daei 109 goals record?
If he does, I want to see CR7 pose in the dopest headband for his photo.

:lol: :lol:
1568173870840.png

I swear i have seen this exact couple roaming the carpark of Lakemba maccas
The suckage of two supermassive black hole anuses together like that likely warped space and time and showed up at LIGO observatories.

DJ Khaled. Had he grown up in Cairo, he'd have been working a falafel stand, operating a small shawerma joint, or washing cars @ a local gas station.
I would have preferred he just sold me good falafels.

Messi is getting there.
Argentina isn't though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 53)