Cristiano Ronaldo (107 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
After a short google it looks like i didn't miss out. Should be eradicated, like Pitbull(s).
im surprised you dont know who that is. dude is yelling his name at the beginning of a lot of popular music over the past few years

- - - Updated - - -

42 goals in 46 games since Santos became manager and closing in all that all time international record.
Kane is closing in :scared:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
im surprised you dont know who that is. dude is yelling his name at the beginning of a lot of popular music over the past few years

- - - Updated - - -

Kane is closing in :scared:
At the rate him and england keep getting penalties wouldnt be surprised must have had about 20 in hes last 10 england matches.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's the double standard you see more and more. Do as I say, not as I do. Only in this modern day #MeToo world can you point fingers at someone you don't know with evidence that doesn't exist and blame them for an assault on a woman because one woman said so and claim "overwhelming evidence" but also be friends with a known womanizer and get away with it...their time in court for defense be damned!!

Watch Dave Chappelle's new stand up stick and stones, he summarizes this to perfection in his typical thoughtfully sage batshit funny style.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I thought the first 2/3 was great, fell a bit flat towards the end.
These SJW writers are idiots though :sergio:, they ended up giving so many more views.
Wasn't his best by a long shot imo, was too forced. But it pissed people off so that's good

Now if a white comedian were to talk about black people the way he talked about women, LGBT and "faggots" I wonder how that would go down

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
She should be called out on it hard. But she's America's sweetheart so no one in the media will have the balls to do so.

Used to be, not anymore.
If you stroke the right notes, you get immunity over here anymore. Play the wrong note and suffer the wrath of the media...

- - - Updated - - -

Watch Dave Chappelle's new stand up stick and stones, he summarizes this to perfection in his typical thoughtfully sage batshit funny style.
I’ve been watching bits and pieces when I can. Need to watch it all.

Man is a God.

- - - Updated - - -

Roflmao “alphabet people”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)