Cristiano Ronaldo (95 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Desperate female seeking attention by digging up and promoting old biased article about worlds famous athlete, written by pair of lesbians, few days after he was cleared of charges. Work on your popularity in some other way, if you have anything to offer. Bitchcunt

Women may ask for equal salary in sports once they start generating equal interest. Which isnt going to happen, because men as wierd as it sounds like watching other men fighting in arenas, more than watching women in the same roles. Women prefer watching E-news and deciding between several sets of make up. Fortunately we are still not in genderless society.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bianconero81, brightest man on the internet, attacks woman who insinuates Ronaldo is guilty of rape by saying she’s an extremist who needs to be raped.
I never said she needs to be raped, but feel free to make assumptions based on your inability to comprehend simple statements.

The fat dick rammed up her poop chute could be consensual, and it could also entail an analogy for someone shutting her the fuck up.

She's entitled to her opinion, and I'm entitled to mine. I just can't stand SJWs, PC Fags, and Vegans.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I never said she needs to be raped, but feel free to make assumptions based on your inability to comprehend simple statements.

The fat dick rammed up her poop chute could be consensual, and it could also entail an analogy for someone shutting her the fuck up.

She's entitled to her opinion, and I'm entitled to mine. I just can't stand SJWs, PC Fags, and Vegans.
I’m clearly not in your intellectual and verbal league, which is made evident by studying the level of your analogies, but in my simple mind that sounds very rapish.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I’m clearly not in your intellectual and verbal league, which is made evident by studying the level of your analogies, but in my simple mind that sounds very rapish.
You're free to believe what you want. I bear no grudges against you, and regard you as one of the more enlightened members on this forum, so I shall not escalate this any further (as there is no visible reason to do so). If I have offended your senses, I sincerely apologize.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)