Cristiano Ronaldo (55 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And to think i didnt like him 7-8 years ago lol.

Remember when i told you guys long before the rumors of him coming here started, what his next move SHOULD be? Come here, win CL with 3rd different club as the best player (from 3rd different country, and a record 6th for him), win Serie A (1st to win all 3 major european leagues, all as best player). Then hed be undisputed GOAT. He either listened to my advice or came to the same conclusion himself. But either way, big props to him for taking the challenge
Then Sarri happened :lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ronaldo called up for the trial in the USA (also something with DNA sample request) -
1.What does that means for us?
2. Does he has to comply to the DNA request? I mean its not just about this crime trial but there could be other meanings to DNA..

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Ronaldo called up for the trial in the USA (also something with DNA sample request) -
2. Does he has to comply to the DNA request? I mean its not just about this crime trial but there could be other meanings to DNA..
They want his DNA to clone champions and future GOATS to win the US their first World Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It means we wont be going in US tours in the next few years. Also he wont appear in front of kangaroo court.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)