Cristiano Ronaldo (124 Viewers)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Ron
Hypothetically, if a good offer comes, and by good i mean $50-$60m for a 34 year old..i would be very surprised if the board doesn’t think twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ronaldo's current market price is hard to estimate. He's not any 34 year old. Other than being a freak of nature you also have to take into account what he brings the club in additional revenue, shirt sales, sponsorships, exposure etc. He still has at least two great years left in him and selling him would also just be bad for business.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Dolores Aveiro (Cristiano's mother): "Cristiano was sad last night, he wanted to go to the final but He will try it next year again, What did he say to me? Mom, I don't do miracles ... But life goes on." [A Bola]

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Hypothetically, if a good offer comes, and by good i mean $50-$60m for a 34 year old..i would be very surprised if the board doesn’t think twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He has a much bigger worth for us than that as well as generally what we could receive.

Sep 13, 2015
Let's be real, you don't deserve to have the world's best goalscoring machine if you don't have the players to produce enough chances for him to score.

We need to bring technical midfielders who can carry the ball forward and intelligent attackers who can produce chances in the final third.

On top of that, you have a coach who can't create a powerful attacking outlet with players like Ronaldo, Mandzukic, Kean, Dybala, Berna and Costa.

Many things need to be fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)