Cristiano Ronaldo (175 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The other thing I don't understand is, if the woman is ok and comfortable with the man but, she says no during the sex and the man doesnt stop, does that count as rape? Men are different. Some wouldn't have the ability to stop not that they want to rape the woman but, it is a matter of where the word 'NO' doesn't go through the ear. It is all about yes yes yes.
So this is what all the Euros complain about.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he was insinuating that Ms Mayorga made herself available.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
This is not about me. If you read my post I said for some men they dont have the ability to control themselves. We don't know what happened between Ronaldo and that lady. Our talk is based on logic.
Poor men who can't control themselves :disagree:.
I don't hate men nor do I believe in most of these whores who only seek money and fame, but your doubt is surreal. I think we all know what a rape is.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Poor men who can't control themselves :disagree:.
I don't hate men nor do I believe in most of these whores who only seek money and fame, but your doubt is surreal. I think we all know what a rape is.
Yes we do. It is when you force someone to have intercourse with you. For example, a woman is with a man for whatever reasons and he decides to seduce her and start touching her but, she says that she is not into that and stop so, if he doesn't stop and force her then that is rape but, if she is ok and feel the same as him or she is the one who started the touching and half way through says no, there, some men continue to do it. Whose fault is it then?

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
giphy.gif

Yes we do. It is when you force someone to have intercourse with you. For example, a woman is with a man for whatever reasons and he decides to seduce her and start touching her but, she says that she is not into that and stop so, if he doesn't stop and force her then that is rape but, if she is ok and feel the same as him or she is the one who started the touching and half way through says no, there, some men continue to do it. Whose fault is it then?
I can't believe we're discussing this.
If he doesn't stop, it's a rape, it doesn't matter if it's in the middle of the sexual act or before. You are saying there's a guilty, so you yourself know it's a felony.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So this other accuser....did anyone look her up? Because oof.

JASMINE-LENNARD.jpg

The other thing I don't understand is, if the woman is ok and comfortable with the man but, she says no during the sex and the man doesnt stop, does that count as rape? Men are different. Some wouldn't have the ability to stop not that they want to rape the woman but, it is a matter of where the word 'NO' doesn't go through the ear. It is all about yes yes yes.
My son, are you retarded?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 149)