Cristiano Ronaldo (156 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You know, it is chauvinist men like you that make women so emotional. Maybe, just maybe, YOU are the one who is flawed. But you are too damned self-absorbed and gender discriminatory to ever think that there is some flaw in the sculptured image you have made yourself into. And maybe if you STOPPED using the opposite sex as nothing more than a figure, something to blame, something to mistreat, and something to abuse, you could stop making yourself into such a vexing sexist pig. And, maybe, if you could take a look outside of yourself and not give a name to a large group of peoples, you could learn something. Oh and also, have you taken sex ed? Because last time I checked,YOU would not BE here without a woman. And also, you are making YOURSELF look stupid and unenlightened to the human species when you even ask this question. So I'll answer your question with one of my own: Why are YOU so annoying?
Go fall in a ditch.
Da fuck

@Fr3sh

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Take this in.

Mandzo is a Juve legend. Just take down Zidane's star or some random old ass irrelevant forgotten "legend" and give it to Mandzo.
Dybala will fund for our next big signing. Then he will be forgotten like Saviola was.

Mandzo will be remembered for decades to come if not centuries as a Juve warrior, a Bayern hero and Croatian Gawd. Dybala will be remembered as the guy we sold to get Mbappe.

Sorry bro, is facts of life.
Number of goals scored for Juventus (they both joined in the summer of 2015):

Dybala - 75
Mandzukic - 43

The rest is confetti

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Tbh i'd prefer if he had to quit football already. Who knows how many poor women the guy raped in Hurghada. They have to watch their tormentor weak in weak out, but fear to speak up.
Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if ANYONE was a rapist, the fuck do i know. But all I know is Kobe didn't do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Number of goals scored for Juventus (they both joined in the summer of 2015):

Dybala - 75
Mandzukic - 43

The rest is confetti

Dybala- Disposable
Mandzo- Indispensible

that's all you getting from me you fraud

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
2 long 2 read. @Bianconero_Aus can you please make a short summary of this long post above?
Tl;dr He thinks, until someone is proven guilty or not guilty, we should pretend that person is guilty/innocent based on their wealth and the plaintiff's wealth. Whoever is wealthier should receive the harsher judgment because they can handle it..because they're wealthier while someone with less income has more to lose.

That's some high level cuck+commie thinking.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Tl;dr He thinks, until someone is proven guilty or not guilty, we should pretend that person is guilty/innocent based on their wealth and the plaintiff's wealth. Whoever is wealthier should receive the harsher judgment because they can handle it..because they're wealthier while someone with less income has more to lose.

Throwing that "commie" there just for fun? :lol:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

That‘s not short :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)