Cristiano Ronaldo (44 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't know if it is true or not but, I heard that one on one situation, it is very hard for a man to rape a woman because, their thighs are so strong that it is almost impossible to open them if they close them.
Absolutely agree. they all wanted it. All of them

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get issuing a warrant for his DNA? What does that prove either way.

He is the GOAT i bet Kathryn was drenched head to toe in his semen. When she went to bed that night her body was 70% semen.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
The other thing I don't understand is, if the woman is ok and comfortable with the man but, she says no during the sex and the man doesnt stop, does that count as rape? Men are different. Some wouldn't have the ability to stop not that they want to rape the woman but, it is a matter of where the word 'NO' doesn't go through the ear. It is all about yes yes yes.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The other thing I don't understand is, if the woman is ok and comfortable with the man but, she says no during the sex and the man doesnt stop, does that count as rape? Men are different. Some wouldn't have the ability to stop not that they want to rape the woman but, it is a matter of where the word 'NO' doesn't go through the ear. It is all about yes yes yes.
:shifty:
Is this the way it is in Mogadisho?

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
The things we learn on Tuz. :boh:

You are woman... is this true? Effective anti-rape method is closing strong thighs?
I don't know, maybe is this method works for a female bodybuilder? :think:.

Anyway, I think Mayorga's thighs were open as soon as she saw Cristiano.

I guess this is a joke?

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)