Cristiano Ronaldo (51 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And then there is this gem, also from today:

Vincenzo Montella: “It’s true that we were close to [Alvaro] Morata and [Pierre-Emerick] Aubameyang, but with a €20m budget it was difficult to buy a better striker than Kalinic.:lol::lol::lol:
Mirabelli is such a retard. Trying to claim that Montella preferred Kalinic to Aubameyang. :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Maybe not Aubemeyang, but I have no problem believing that he preferred Kalinic to a lot of other choices out there. They fought unusually hard with Viola for him.
Oh for sure, but the ridiculous assertion that he only bought 20m Kalinic because Montella wanted him instead of 70m Aubameyang is laughable. As are the rest of his claims. Milan clearly had no money and Mirabelli is talking about how he had finished deals for Aubameyang, Ronaldo, etc.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Oh for sure, but the ridiculous assertion that he only bought 20m Kalinic because Montella wanted him instead of 70m Aubameyang is laughable. As are the rest of his claims. Milan clearly had no money and Mirabelli is talking about how he had finished deals for Aubameyang, Ronaldo, etc.
And then you remember that Li defaulted on the loan for only a 10m installment, which is one sixth of Ronaldo's gross annual salary. That Li-Mirabelli-Fassone trio was a gift from heaven. I hope Inter hires them one day.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Still dont know what your point is. Look at our results this season? How can you at all interperet that as a lack of effort? We just beat our #1 hated rivals too, a team who for them winning that game wouldve been the pinnacle of their season.

Maybe it wasnt spectaclur football but we rarely play that. I dont think any of the juve players who played tonight would agree with you that they lacked effort out there.

I dont disagree that i would like a batter performance, especially before the knockout CL rounds, but saying we lack effort is silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)