Cristiano Ronaldo (146 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
It is obvious that you didn´t see so many Madrid games last season.
Actually, I've seen fair amount. And I was watching Real Madrid, not Cristiano Ronaldo.

Defo the best ex-yu player I've seen in my life. Better than Boban, Savicevic, Stojkovic. Won CL and led Croatia to WC final, great year for him.

Jul 13, 2010
Really why would any of that matter lol. We are as good as we are with or without him winning it, and many people will ridicule this whole farce of an event.

Oct 2, 2018
Actually, I've seen fair amount. And I was watching Real Madrid, not Cristiano Ronaldo.

Defo the best ex-yu player I've seen in my life. Better than Boban, Savicevic, Stojkovic. Won CL and led Croatia to WC final, great year for him.
Then you must have been very lucky catching the few good ones.

I saw them all, like I have been doing for 20 years. Believe me, he hadn´t a great year. Madrid midfield was lame all the season.

And I love Modric too, he is one of the players I enjoyed most in my life. But age is catching him, and he hasn´t have been able to offer the consistency in his performances he used to.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not sure if award is given for a football season or the calendar year, but Modric has been mediocre for the last three months.
I think his performance in the World Cup left to be desired as well. Of course he was brilliant, he's always brilliant. But he was still far from his best form. I think both Mandzukic and Perisic were far more influential at the World Cup than he was.

I wouldn't mind him winning it though. He's one of those players I watch football for, even if he plays for the opposing team.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Spiegel faggots just can’t help themselves. They put Ronaldo in the title of the article about doping as though he had something to do with it. He complained that the tester stuck him with the needle multiple times before finding vein. No positive test or anything. Pathetic casting shade on him again for nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

http://m.spiegel.de/international/world/football-leaks-doping-tests-and-real-madrid-a-1240035.html
They don't even hide their bias, to be honest that makes them look like a tabloid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)