Cristiano Ronaldo (78 Viewers)

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Also, if anyone doubts that Kelly Scharde account is fake - retweeting an article bashing CNN, her "employer" according to the twitter.
[B]Kelly Scharde[/B] Retweeted
[ATTACH=full]68536[/ATTACH][B]Donald J. Trump[/B]‏Verified account @[B]realDonaldTrump[/B] Jun 2
More
Donald J. Trump Retweeted Robby Starbuck
Real @FoxNews is doing great, Fake News CNN is dead!
Donald J. Trump added,
Robby StarbuckVerified account @robbystarbuck
Fox News has been #1 for 197 months straight. In the latest ratings disaster for CNN they lost another 25% of their viewers. Fox has 10 of the top 15 shows and even hold the #1 spot in the younger key demo. The public is loudly rejecting @CNN. https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjo...news-competition-with-big-win-in-may-ratings/
11,778 replies16,011 retweets68,511 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Buy on AliExpress.com

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Wait, is this document attached to the FINAL settlement? Or Spiegel just got it from somewhere?
They had it as an exhibit in the article.

If that’s the only document they have, without any indication of where it came from, that won’t hold any water in court - civil or criminal, regardless of innocence or guilt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
They had it as an exhibit in the article.

If that’s the only document they have, without any indication of where it came from, that won’t hold any water in court - civil or criminal, regardless of innocence or guilt.

I'm not even sure if it's admissible due to attorney client privilege.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, but it could easily be false. Could be true but the doc looks like it could be made by someone with MS word.

9376bcd2-881f-434f-84ad-ad1029595ad8_w837_fpx30.35_fpy44.96.jpg

393fbbe7-e534-47ac-98b9-31296b713801_w1271_fpx18.26_fpy44.88.jpg
Many settlement deals are in fact written using MS Word. I don't know why you'd think otherwise tbh..

That being said it looks a bit unprofessional. Not just the format, but also the wording used.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not even sure if it's admissible due to attorney client privilege.

Attorney client privilege does not extend to a settlement agreement. Especially not when it is signed by two private parties who are obviously not bound by attorney client privilege.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So the best player in the world, one of the most millionarie athlete in the world use Word 2009 with his lawyers
Well, word is probably the most renowned word processor there is. So yes, his lawyers will definitely use word.

It won't look like a document you type, because lawyers use some of the more particular formatting possibilities, but the document is almost always made in word.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
For now, I'm more concerned as to how he will perform tomorrow. No normal person would be able to sleep or think clearly with such a thing hanging over their head much less someone who is so heavily scrutinised by millions.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
For now, I'm more concerned as to how he will perform tomorrow. No normal person would be able to sleep or think clearly with such a thing hanging over their head much less someone who is so heavily scrutinised by millions.
it was out before the napoli game. 3 assists.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Many settlement deals are in fact written using MS Word. I don't know why you'd think otherwise tbh..

That being said it looks a bit unprofessional. Not just the format, but also the wording used.

Almost every document in the world is written using word, I don’t know what people here think offices use.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
So the best player in the world, one of the most millionarie athlete in the world use Word 2009 with his lawyers
I meant more that there is nothing from that document that makes it seem legitimate. The settlement docs seem very legitimate. That document sample could be made by literally anyone based off its lack detail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)