Cristiano Ronaldo (148 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Isn't that obvious though? The reporter has articles/series of tweets about "where do we go from here with the allegations against Ronaldo."

As though Der Spiegel is prosecuting this case itself. Which they seem to think they can do in the court of social media.
probably hopping that some more accusations will come to the surface or some kind of evidence , because if nothing happens they are going to have to pay a shit ton of damages to ronaldo.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Isn't that obvious though? The reporter has articles/series of tweets about "where do we go from here with the allegations against Ronaldo."

As though Der Spiegel is prosecuting this case itself. Which they seem to think they can do in the court of social media.
It is obvious, but it's also what opens them up to a world of pain. And I don't mean that in the sense that Ronaldo might sue them, but that they are risking their entire reputation on this case that seems shaky at best.

This isn't Bild or anything. They actually have a reputation.

Btw even if it turns out Ronaldo did it, their behaviour is still shameful. Awful awful reporting.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
From body of document:
-Talk about the events where Ronaldo's lawyers look to clean up the situation
-American claims Ronaldo raped her in a suite on June 13
-Talks about the cleaning crew - private detective, 2 lawyers from Portugul/London Law Firm Schillings, specializing in crisis management, a law firm in LA (representing stars like Cameron Diaz & Jennifer Aniston
-Article discusses new lawyer - and how he is attacking previous settlement based on the strategy of looking to hide evidence - uses word conspiracy
-Calls her lawyer in 09 more of an expert on auto accident compensation
-His team comes up with code name Topher, and note that her quick report to police add to legitimacy
-Ronaldo's team speak of sexual harassment, not rape in settlement
-Ronaldo's team looks heavily in Mayorga - Pr Investigator studies her - where she eats, number of her marriage certificate, that she is a democrat, and that she has had to pay several parking fines
-Also investigate hotel...misses rooms, jacuzzi and checks acoustics
-PI meets with police to learn more, says that Los Vegas police would be happy with out of court settlement.
-In September - Ronaldo's staff prepare Q&A :

"Describe in detail what happened, beginning with the first physical contact you had with Ms. C in the other room, and describe the course of events."
One of Ronaldo's team notes in reply:
"I fucked her off the side, she laid herself out, lying on her side, in bed, and I came in from behind her on the brutal tour, we did not change the position, 5/7 minutes said she did not want to, but made herself available, it was on the brute track all the time, I put her aside and it went at a fast pace maybe she got bruised when I grabbed her. .. She brought me one ... But she kept saying 'No', 'Do not do that.' 'I am not like the others.' I apologized afterwards. "
Question: "Did Ms. C ever raise her voice, shout or shout?"
Answer: "She has repeatedly said no and stop."

Article notes that it is clear from football leaks the version did not remain - the new one in December:
"She was lying on the bed and I came in from behind her." We did not change the positions. "It took 5/7 minutes, she did not scream not called for help or the like. "

-In January 2010, Ronaldo's lawyer hires forensic scientist - 350 eur per hour, to judge medical records of Mayorgas, and medical reviewer for $2.5k
-Ronaldo thinks fees are excessive
-US lawyers have submitted input with mediator to mediate between parties
-Medical expert hired by CR7 team
-injuries in genital area could be caused by different objects, not necessarily penis
Another expert: hired by CR7
-Could be self inflicted - which is why she needed several hours before reporting to police

-New lawyer claims - settlement went too far - silent clauses are only acceptable in patent law, rather than hide bad behaviour by celebrities
-Even after signing settlement, Ronaldo lawyer tried to negotiate cost reduction
-Law firm from LA argued that it was good deal due to clients difficult position - threatened with extradition, reputational damage
-When Spiegel first reported without name of victim - it received mail from two law firms and a negotiator was sent to Hamburg

Most of that is just a rehash of what we already know but with more detail

The new info at the end of the article:
-Mayorga story landed where it belongs in court (vs. an out of court settlement)
-Criminal proceedings at at the discretion of a prosecutor
-At an appointment, Mayorga learned that the record of her police statement no longer exists, the evidence (dress/underwear) as evidence, no longer exist - Los Vegas PD did not want to comment
-Stovall criticizes police for failing to make any identifiable investigation after Mayorga named her potential culprit in 2009

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
From body of document:
-Talk about the events where Ronaldo's lawyers look to clean up the situation
-American claims Ronaldo raped her in a suite on June 13
-Talks about the cleaning crew - private detective, 2 lawyers from Portugul/London Law Firm Schillings, specializing in crisis management, a law firm in LA (representing stars like Cameron Diaz & Jennifer Aniston
-Article discusses new lawyer - and how he is attacking previous settlement based on the strategy of looking to hide evidence - uses word conspiracy
-Calls her lawyer in 09 more of an expert on auto accident compensation
-His team comes up with code name Topher, and note that her quick report to police add to legitimacy
-Ronaldo's team speak of sexual harassment, not rape in settlement
-Ronaldo's team looks heavily in Mayorga - Pr Investigator studies her - where she eats, number of her marriage certificate, that she is a democrat, and that she has had to pay several parking fines
-Also investigate hotel...misses rooms, jacuzzi and checks acoustics
-PI meets with police to learn more, says that Los Vegas police would be happy with out of court settlement.
-In September - Ronaldo's staff prepare Q&A :

"Describe in detail what happened, beginning with the first physical contact you had with Ms. C in the other room, and describe the course of events."
One of Ronaldo's team notes in reply:
"I fucked her off the side, she laid herself out, lying on her side, in bed, and I came in from behind her on the brutal tour, we did not change the position, 5/7 minutes said she did not want to, but made herself available, it was on the brute track all the time, I put her aside and it went at a fast pace maybe she got bruised when I grabbed her. .. She brought me one ... But she kept saying 'No', 'Do not do that.' 'I am not like the others.' I apologized afterwards. "
Question: "Did Ms. C ever raise her voice, shout or shout?"
Answer: "She has repeatedly said no and stop."

Article notes that it is clear from football leaks the version did not remain - the new one in December:
"She was lying on the bed and I came in from behind her." We did not change the positions. "It took 5/7 minutes, she did not scream not called for help or the like. "

-In January 2010, Ronaldo's lawyer hires forensic scientist - 350 eur per hour, to judge medical records of Mayorgas, and medical reviewer for $2.5k
-Ronaldo thinks fees are excessive
-US lawyers have submitted input with mediator to mediate between parties
-Medical expert hired by CR7 team
-injuries in genital area could be caused by different objects, not necessarily penis
Another expert: hired by CR7
-Could be self inflicted - which is why she needed several hours before reporting to police

-New lawyer claims - settlement went too far - silent clauses are only acceptable in patent law, rather than hide bad behaviour by celebrities
-Even after signing settlement, Ronaldo lawyer tried to negotiate cost reduction
-Law firm from LA argued that it was good deal due to clients difficult position - threatened with extradition, reputational damage
-When Spiegel first reported without name of victim - it received mail from two law firms and a negotiator was sent to Hamburg

Most of that is just a rehash of what we already know but with more detail

The new info at the end of the article:
-Mayorga story landed where it belongs in court (vs. an out of court settlement)
-Criminal proceedings at at the discretion of a prosecutor
-At an appointment, Mayorga learned that the record of her police statement no longer exists, the evidence (dress/underwear) as evidence, no longer exist - Los Vegas PD did not want to comment
-Stovall criticizes police for failing to make any identifiable investigation after Mayorga named her potential culprit in 2009

after reading that article what are your impressions?

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
after reading that article what are your impressions?
My summary is nearly paragraph by paragraph, so there isn't much beyond my summary.
Everything is just more detail on what we already knew except for the disappearance of evidence from the day of the rape - her clothing, statement, etc.
My opinion isn't changed - everything sounds damning, especially if his initial statement Re: her saying no several times is true. But ultimately, I don't know lol. And there is one statement in the article that is true and non-debatable is that only Mayorga and CR7 truly know what happened that night.
Legally, The lack of existing evidence probably weakens any criminal proceeding I would think.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Could be the cleanup crew, could be bullshit from Der Spiegel. What’s more likely?
3rd option is police incompetence. There was a huge story in Austin last year that many of the sexual assault evidences were destroyed because they have been mishandled by the police lab.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
3rd option is police incompetence. There was a huge story in Austin last year that many of the sexual assault evidences were destroyed because they have been mishandled by the police lab.
True, that’s just as likely

- - - Updated - - -

Worse, it's not even a real person hahahah
CNN is democrat leading, and that account is all about Trump.
Could be some conservative kid

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
My summary is nearly paragraph by paragraph, so there isn't much beyond my summary.
Everything is just more detail on what we already knew except for the disappearance of evidence from the day of the rape - her clothing, statement, etc.
My opinion isn't changed - everything sounds damning, especially if his initial statement Re: her saying no several times is true. But ultimately, I don't know lol. And there is one statement in the article that is true and non-debatable is that only Mayorga and CR7 truly know what happened that night.
Legally, The lack of existing evidence probably weakens any criminal proceeding I would think.
Do they have the original or a copy of the document were ronaldo initially confesses that she said no multiple times?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)