Cristiano Ronaldo (143 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
There was no need for that tweet, was Marotta in charge of our PR too?
I liked our tweet. With something this serious we should take a side. If we aren't going to can his ass immediately then we absolutely should defend him.

Much more dignified approach than Nike or EA took by "evaluating their options" aka waiting to see how it plays out.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo is the ultimate athlete, the ultimate winner and ultimate alpha male. Hedge your bets with him :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The tweet wasn't downright horrible and should not be scandalized to the extent that it is, but it certainly could've been written better.

The part about the allegations being almost 10 years old is actually, whether one likes it or not, a highly relevant aspect of the case (not in it's own right, but in terms of the value of the evidence, questions regarding statutes of limitations on civil claims etc.), but Juve should've definitely left that part out of the tweet. As it had the potential to be interpreted very negatively by the lynch mob, which is exactly what happened.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
This is becoming worrying.

Surely Nike and EA must have significant insight on the case that the public don’t know about for them to be taking the actions they are now? There must be some vital information they have access to that’s proving to be an indicator that he might have in fact done it if pictures of him are already being removed from EAs website a mere couple of days after the story was initially unveiled. Usually things like this don’t happen unless the allegations have strong backing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, regarding the tweets from the club; it can be interpreted in a number of ways.

They point to when the incident occurred (10 years ago) as to somewhat point to the fact that he wasn’t playing for the club when it happened so they only know him by the character he’s shown in his first few months at the institute. So it’s kind of backing Ronaldo if hes proven innocent but simultaneously washing their hands clean of his consequences if proven guilty as it had nothing to do with them at the time of occurrence.

Last edited:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I think the main thing the club should worry about in the immediate future is that his performances don’t take a hit by the weight the pressure of the allegations may have on him. Rape is a hard thing to be accused of. Regarded in the same magnitude as first degree murder in many countries. Would be a tough pill to swallow for anybody let alone someone in the eyes of millions of people. The only thing going for him is that he has a strong character. Takes a LOT to affect his game mentally, and don’t think I’ve ever seen him affected by any off pitch events in the past. Even when his father passed away he still played and scored some days later. But I guess this is different.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I know one thing. I am glad that B_Aus introduced the term soyboy to this site :lol:
:lol: fucking soyboy, I don’t even know what it means

- - - Updated - - -

From urban dictionary lmao:

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Obviously they consented to have sex, this isn't like in war zone or public riot or blatant kidnap on the street or the man drugged the woman and kidnap her case of rape or such. It's horrible that one side could just back off in the middle of sexual act and then accuse the other for rape and be taken seriously.

Maybe the UN need to invent sexual act consent form, so everyone must sign a detailed legal consent first before doing sex every single time.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Inappropriate Behavior
Lol at anyone taking the bitch's side. She obviously wants more money cause all the money Ronnie gave her years ago now is gone. What would you expect from a Vegas crack hoe?

Fucking soyboys backing that cunt should be thread banned. Faggots.

JuveMerica

Jul 14, 2017
EA is a SJW company. Have you seen the latest Battlefield game? and Nike? Have you seen their latest ad campaign? Both companies that follow along with leftist ideologies. Of course they'd instantly drop Ronaldo and believe that he's guilty.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Lol at anyone taking the bitch's side. She obviously wants more money cause all the money Ronnie gave her years ago now is gone. What would you expect from a Vegas crack hoe?

Fucking soyboys backing that cunt should be thread banned. Faggots.
It's about justice ,metoo,blablabla.....but 200k wouldn't hurt.
I wonder if the guy would have a salary of 3000$ a month ,would she remember what happened 9 years ago

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Nike and EA have a different relationship with Ronaldo compared to Juve, they're both selling him as an idol and having a shadow like that damages their sales greatly. Knowing that there was a rape allegation and Ronaldo paid the woman off 10 years ago, both of which seem true from what has been revealed, is probably enough for them to cut ties with Cristiano.

Having said that, it seems like Marotta is missed already, that tweet was terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)