Cristiano Ronaldo (109 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Barcelona fans are the most classless bunch of fools you will ever met and then have some really weird hatred for ronaldo which is borderline obessive. Ive met many madrid fans and then will always speak highley of messi never met one barce fan that gave ronaldo any respect. Hoping he gets hes life ruined by some skank is just lowlife tho.
I thought their obsession with Ronaldo would stop the moment he left Real. I was wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

reddit has its uses. Great place to find free footie streams, recipes, cool pictures or ideas for particular hobbies but anything that is discussion based the comments are a cesspool of soyboys
It’s a pretty cool site to be honest, but some of the users are just retards, for example the guys at the soccer subreddit, because it’s mostly Americans trying to prove to everyone how they’re real footie fans.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I just watched the dancing video from the night club. Der Spiegel and Mayorga in the interview were trying to claim she was disinterested and wanted nothing to do with him and he grabbed her arm and dragged her along with him in the club.

What utter rubbish. She was hugging him and grabbing his ass. :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I just watched the dancing video from the night club. Der Spiegel and Mayorga in the interview were trying to claim she was disinterested and wanted nothing to do with him and he grabbed her arm and dragged her along with him in the club.

What utter rubbish. She was hugging him and grabbing his ass. :lol:
He should countersue for groping :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I've been reading so much Nevada law for the past 48 hours that I haven't been able to carry out my day job 100% - worrying about what would gonna be presented tonight. Not that I could make a difference in the case, that wasn't the reason, but just so I could study up and follow proceedings. I've been reading all the relevant statutes in the Nevada civil code and criminal code, most notably
NRS 171.080, which states that there is no statute of limitations in Nevada for certain crimes, such as, as listed in it's number 1; "If, at any time during the period of limitation prescribed in NRS 171.085 and 171.095, a victim of a sexual assault, a person authorized to act on behalf of a victim of a sexual assault, or a victim of sex trafficking or a person authorized to act on behalf of a victim of sex trafficking, files with a law enforcement officer a written report concerning the sexual assault or sex trafficking, the period of limitation prescribed in NRS 171.085 and 171.095 is removed and there is no limitation of the time within which a prosecution for the sexual assault or sex trafficking must be commenced."

I've also read all the definitions in the Nevada statutes what constitutes "battery", "assault", "coercion", "fraud", and everything else listed in the document put forward by Leslie Stovall. Just out of pure interest and in trying to anticipate what would be brought forward tonight at the press conference.

And then this sun-tanned, pony-tailed fucking weirdo goes on Television and all he says is "claim claim claim", "money money money", explaining how a person can lose income from emotional distress in general terms, and calling the so called 'rape' which is at the center of the case an "alleged" rape. It doesn't get any dumber.

I've been worried for days, but this is a huge sigh of relief.

ALSO;

I expected him to address on which grounds they would claim that the statutes of limitations of civil claims would have to be set aside in this particular case. In Nevada, as I have learned during these past hours, the statutes of limitations of civil claims are between 2 and 4 years. This is a vital point in the case, because it's not like you can sue someone after 9 years when the limitation on the civil claims expired years ago. It would take something extraordinary for that to happen, and he didn't go into that subject at all. Especially since those very civil claims have already been determined by an NDA, I really expected him to go into that.

Note; I'm talking about civil claims here, not criminal charges; It is well known that since 1997, "sexual assault" as a criminal charge does not have a statute of limitation at all; it can be tried at anytime.

But as for the civil claims in the case, the way I understand it, they have 1) already expired and 2) they were already settled by the NDA.

Yes, the LVMPD are investigating the criminal aspect of the case, but with a dumbass lawyer like this representing Mayorga, and with the focus he has (civil claims), and the fact that it all went down 9 years back, I don't see LVMPD ever going to charge Ronaldo in a criminal case. For that to happen, her representatives at the very least would have to bring forward some hard, valuable evidence, and judging by this press conference there really is nothing to speak of.

What a fucking farce.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Yea im not a woman expert but when a girl agrees to go back to a guys apartment that she met in a nightclub,alone and then gets into hes hotub,the idea that she isnt in to him goes out the window.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea im not a woman expert but when a girl agrees to go back to a guys apartment that she met in a nightclub,alone and then gets into hes hotub,the idea that she isnt in to him goes out the window.
I don't think that's necessarily true especially not with someone like Ronadlo. I'm sure people like Ronaldo do have attractive young women who flirt and flirt all night because they want to be around him, to party with him, to get a taste of his unattainable life but when it comes time to cash the check they've been writing they aren't interested. Pretend like they have no idea that sexual implications are the only reason they were welcome to be around him. As if he wanted to be friends or they are so interesting.

Still, it may be justification to kick her out but not at all to assault her.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
"We're looking for punitive damages. And punitive damages are intended to damage a person financially; to discourage this kind of behavior from occurring in the community in the future. Ok? It's to set an example. Ok? And that's what we're looking for in this case."

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I've been reading so much Nevada law for the past 48 hours that I haven't been able to carry out my day job 100% - worrying about what would gonna be presented tonight. Not that I could make a difference in the case, that wasn't the reason, but just so I could study up and follow proceedings. I've been reading all the relevant statutes in the Nevada civil code and criminal code, most notably
NRS 171.080, which states that there is no statute of limitations in Nevada for certain crimes, such as, as listed in it's number 1; "If, at any time during the period of limitation prescribed in NRS 171.085 and 171.095, a victim of a sexual assault, a person authorized to act on behalf of a victim of a sexual assault, or a victim of sex trafficking or a person authorized to act on behalf of a victim of sex trafficking, files with a law enforcement officer a written report concerning the sexual assault or sex trafficking, the period of limitation prescribed in NRS 171.085 and 171.095 is removed and there is no limitation of the time within which a prosecution for the sexual assault or sex trafficking must be commenced."

I've also read all the definitions in the Nevada statutes what constitutes "battery", "assault", "coercion", "fraud", and everything else listed in the document put forward by Leslie Stovall. Just out of pure interest and in trying to anticipate what would be brought forward tonight at the press conference.

And then this sun-tanned, pony-tailed fucking weirdo goes on Television and all he says is "claim claim claim", "money money money", explaining how a person can lose income from emotional distress in general terms, and calling the so called 'rape' which is at the center of the case an "alleged" rape. It doesn't get any dumber.

ALSO;

I expected him to address on which grounds they would claim that the statutes of limitations of civil claims would have to be set aside in this particular case. In Nevada, as I have learned during these past hours, the statutes of limitations of civil claims are between 2 and 4 years. This is a vital point in the case, because it's not like you can sue someone after 9 years when the limitation on the civil claims expired years ago. It would take something extraordinary for that to happen, and he didn't go into that subject at all. Especially since those very civil claims have already been determined by an NDA, I really expected him to go into that.

Note; I'm talking about civil claims here, not criminal charges; It is well known that since 1997, "sexual assault" as a criminal charge does not have a statute of limitation at all; it can be tried at anytime.

But as for the civil claims in the case, the way I understand it, they have 1) already expired and 2) they were already settled by the NDA.

Yes, the LVMPD are investigating the criminal aspect of the case, but with a dumbass lawyer like this representing Mayorga, and with the focus he has (civil claims), and the fact that it all went down 9 years back, I don't see LVMPD ever going to charge Ronaldo in a criminal case. For that to happen, her representatives at the very least would have to bring forward some hard, valuable evidence, and judging by this press conference there really is nothing to speak of.

What a fucking farce.

Oh man, you look like you went into an ordeal here.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

ALSO;

What a fucking farce.
You’re the gem of Tuz.... as long as you don’t bill us for your work.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
"We're looking for punitive damages. And punitive damages are intended to damage a person financially; to discourage this kind of behavior from occurring in the community in the future. Ok? It's to set an example. Ok? And that's what we're looking for in this case."
Oh man is that really a quote from Leslie the lawyer? :D

And how do you punitively damage someone like Ronaldo? 300k is not going to be anywhere near enough to punitively damage him?

I'm sure Leslie's client is going to need millions to "discourage this kind of behavior"

Last edited:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Deneb, for failing to protect you

Not because he actually did anything but he is in a management esque position and, most importantly, seems like someone who might have money.
Haha I see the rationale. But Deneb always had my back, it's all good :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyhoo... When this shit dies down, I can at least tell myself I learned a shitload of Nevada Law.

What has been seen, cannot be unseen :lol:

UDINESE NEXT!

SIUUUUUUUU !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)