Cristiano Ronaldo (240 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Last New Year's eve while I was at a bar in China Town called Mr. Bing's Cocktail Lounge (would recommend if you visit SF) I was hanging out with some friends, meeting new people. Was talking to this girl and her boyfriend who were out of towners from Eugene, Oregon. Out of nowhere Eugene girl, somewhat forcefully, stuck her hand down the front of my pants and copped a feel. She took advantage of me in my very intoxicated state. Groped me in public in front of witnesses. Her cuck boyfriend totally saw it too but acted like he didn't. He was a white guy with dreads :howler:

What is it with these hipster chicks and treating me like a piece of meat?

#metoo
You should have accused the Cuck of cultural appropriation!

- - - Updated - - -

Btw here is a kind of similar case that happened in Sydney a few years ago. This man was put in jail but a judge overturned the original decision (which saw this guy put in jail for sexual assault) because the judge wasn’t satisfied that the lady didn’t consent.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-06/luke-lazarus-case-should-make-us-reconsider-consent/8502144

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I've been reading so much Nevada law for the past 48 hours that I haven't been able to carry out my day job 100% - worrying about what would gonna be presented tonight. Not that I could make a difference in the case, that wasn't the reason, but just so I could study up and follow proceedings. I've been reading all the relevant statutes in the Nevada civil code and criminal code, most notably
NRS 171.080, which states that there is no statute of limitations in Nevada for certain crimes, such as, as listed in it's number 1; "If, at any time during the period of limitation prescribed in NRS 171.085 and 171.095, a victim of a sexual assault, a person authorized to act on behalf of a victim of a sexual assault, or a victim of sex trafficking or a person authorized to act on behalf of a victim of sex trafficking, files with a law enforcement officer a written report concerning the sexual assault or sex trafficking, the period of limitation prescribed in NRS 171.085 and 171.095 is removed and there is no limitation of the time within which a prosecution for the sexual assault or sex trafficking must be commenced."

I've also read all the definitions in the Nevada statutes what constitutes "battery", "assault", "coercion", "fraud", and everything else listed in the document put forward by Leslie Stovall. Just out of pure interest and in trying to anticipate what would be brought forward tonight at the press conference.

And then this sun-tanned, pony-tailed fucking weirdo goes on Television and all he says is "claim claim claim", "money money money", explaining how a person can lose income from emotional distress in general terms, and calling the so called 'rape' which is at the center of the case an "alleged" rape. It doesn't get any dumber.

I've been worried for days, but this is a huge sigh of relief.

ALSO;

I expected him to address on which grounds they would claim that the statutes of limitations of civil claims would have to be set aside in this particular case. In Nevada, as I have learned during these past hours, the statutes of limitations of civil claims are between 2 and 4 years. This is a vital point in the case, because it's not like you can sue someone after 9 years when the limitation on the civil claims expired years ago. It would take something extraordinary for that to happen, and he didn't go into that subject at all. Especially since those very civil claims have already been determined by an NDA, I really expected him to go into that.

Note; I'm talking about civil claims here, not criminal charges; It is well known that since 1997, "sexual assault" as a criminal charge does not have a statute of limitation at all; it can be tried at anytime.

But as for the civil claims in the case, the way I understand it, they have 1) already expired and 2) they were already settled by the NDA.

Yes, the LVMPD are investigating the criminal aspect of the case, but with a dumbass lawyer like this representing Mayorga, and with the focus he has (civil claims), and the fact that it all went down 9 years back, I don't see LVMPD ever going to charge Ronaldo in a criminal case. For that to happen, her representatives at the very least would have to bring forward some hard, valuable evidence, and judging by this press conference there really is nothing to speak of.

What a fucking farce.
didn't read lol

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
The tags :lol2:
When I see how some people here have so strong opinions about this subject, they should try to get wrongly accused of something. It’s the worst thing ever. The truth is that there are mentally unstable people in our everyday lig who aren’t violent psycho’s, but who’ll do everything to get you down if you stand in their way.

- - - Updated - - -

french guy asking a question can't speak english :lol3:
That's typical for french guys.

Last edited:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Ok, guys. New theory. I think Ronaldo hired Leslie. Even the lawyer almost broke his cover. He was about to say that he represents Cristiano Ronaldo.

I love how he almost says "I represent Cristiano", but stops after the first few letters. And then he smiles thinking "It would have been very embarrassing if I said Ronaldo, phew, lucky me" :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I've been reading so much Nevada law for the past 48 hours that I haven't been able to carry out my day job 100% - worrying about what would gonna be presented tonight. Not that I could make a difference in the case, that wasn't the reason, but just so I could study up and follow proceedings. I've been reading all the relevant statutes in the Nevada civil code and criminal code, most notably
NRS 171.080, which states that there is no statute of limitations in Nevada for certain crimes, such as, as listed in it's number 1; "If, at any time during the period of limitation prescribed in NRS 171.085 and 171.095, a victim of a sexual assault, a person authorized to act on behalf of a victim of a sexual assault, or a victim of sex trafficking or a person authorized to act on behalf of a victim of sex trafficking, files with a law enforcement officer a written report concerning the sexual assault or sex trafficking, the period of limitation prescribed in NRS 171.085 and 171.095 is removed and there is no limitation of the time within which a prosecution for the sexual assault or sex trafficking must be commenced."

I've also read all the definitions in the Nevada statutes what constitutes "battery", "assault", "coercion", "fraud", and everything else listed in the document put forward by Leslie Stovall. Just out of pure interest and in trying to anticipate what would be brought forward tonight at the press conference.

And then this sun-tanned, pony-tailed fucking weirdo goes on Television and all he says is "claim claim claim", "money money money", explaining how a person can lose income from emotional distress in general terms, and calling the so called 'rape' which is at the center of the case an "alleged" rape. It doesn't get any dumber.

I've been worried for days, but this is a huge sigh of relief.

ALSO;

I expected him to address on which grounds they would claim that the statutes of limitations of civil claims would have to be set aside in this particular case. In Nevada, as I have learned during these past hours, the statutes of limitations of civil claims are between 2 and 4 years. This is a vital point in the case, because it's not like you can sue someone after 9 years when the limitation on the civil claims expired years ago. It would take something extraordinary for that to happen, and he didn't go into that subject at all. Especially since those very civil claims have already been determined by an NDA, I really expected him to go into that.

Note; I'm talking about civil claims here, not criminal charges; It is well known that since 1997, "sexual assault" as a criminal charge does not have a statute of limitation at all; it can be tried at anytime.

But as for the civil claims in the case, the way I understand it, they have 1) already expired and 2) they were already settled by the NDA.

Yes, the LVMPD are investigating the criminal aspect of the case, but with a dumbass lawyer like this representing Mayorga, and with the focus he has (civil claims), and the fact that it all went down 9 years back, I don't see LVMPD ever going to charge Ronaldo in a criminal case. For that to happen, her representatives at the very least would have to bring forward some hard, valuable evidence, and judging by this press conference there really is nothing to speak of.

What a fucking farce.
I loved every second of it, but the 'alleged' part was definitely the best.

'Hey, I don't believe my client either, but we can always try'.

The fact that he only talked in general terms makes me think that there is zero evidence and this is just a fishing expedition for more money.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I loved every second of it, but the 'alleged' part was definitely the best.

'Hey, I don't believe my client either, but we can always try'.

The fact that he only talked in general terms makes me think that there is zero evidence and this is just a fishing expedition for more money.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
To me the gold digger part was expected and it was the most anticipated thing to turn out to be. It was mostly based on the background of the girl, the environments in which the thing unfolded and also her way to do it - through media attention.

The worst thing is that people like this woman shift the public opinion to the other side of the spectrum where real victims of date rape are neglected. People like her are actually making more damage to real victims in the long run, especially if the case has relatively poor victim vs rich asshole.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Jeez, that was fucking ridiculous :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont know (yet) who orchestrated this shit and absolutely there should be consequences, but what I want to say is this:

The man, the athlet, the alien, the mega freak, the one with the body of a 20y old, with all the body fat % and muscle mass better than the normal/average %, the fastest man at the World Cup, nevermind his 33years, the one with the impossible regimes and routines, the one who gets up at 6:30AM on his vacation so he can start the day with a solid training, the one who doesnt drink alcohol, doesnt smoke, the one who doesnt get tattooes so he can donate of his alien blood on a regular basis, the one who doesnt watch TV or touch his phone or any electronic device an hour before he goes to sleep every evening/night (not a stalker, it was in his book or an article about his off the field activities :D ), and on, and on, and on...

So, in short, that man, obsessed with his health, his shape, his urge and unmatched will to stay on top for as much as possible...

Yep, THAT MAN met some random slut in a night bar, took her home and decided to have unprotected anal sex with her without her consent! Of course he did it, he absolutely wanted to jump in the unknown and put his penis where God knows how many others have been before him. Of course he said to himself "Look, Ronnie-Ron, you`ve got it all, you are on top of the world and its clear that even sky is not the limit for you, you can acomplish unthinkable stuff and be forever remembered as (one of) the Greatest ever... but why bother, man? Why keep living like this, all the sacrifices, all the rules you follow... Why not piss on all of this and risk it with this young lady who just met, why not anally rape her without a condom and see what happens? Maybe you wont catch a disease or an infection, maybe you`ll get lucky and dont get HIV/AIDS, maybe you wont get Gonorrhea, maybe you wont get Chlamydia, maybe you wont get Trichomoniasis also. I mean, what are the chances, right? Do it, Do it, DOOOOOO IT!"

Naah, they probably fucked and that was it, they shared a moment, but a bullshit like rape wasnt part of it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 226)