Cristiano Ronaldo (69 Viewers)

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
-Hello CR7.

-Hello Darling.

-I've heard you signed for a new club, is that right?

-Yes, I signed for Juventus in Italy.

-Oh mamma mia! So you got some signing bonus'n shieet? So... listen, the money you gave me is over.

-Oh fuck you! Look, I'm not your father.

-I'm going to tell this guys her at the spiegels or something and try to make dem bucks on you. Better pay more now already.

-"You're dead to me now"

*ends call*

To be continued...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if you’re right. However, something happened. Only Ronaldo and the girl know the truth and I’m curious to see what comes out of it

- - - Updated - - -

How much for Messi to do it?
I probably would prefer Messi to anally violate me as his schlong wouldn’t be anywhere near as long or thick as CR7’s.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I am aware and addressed that in an earlier post.

There is no easy fix to this. It is going to be a massive problem that won't go away anytime soon, imo for both survivors and the wrongfully accused to get justice when often there is no evidence other than their word.

And them being acquaintances does not make it different from other instances of violence. An overwhelming majority of all violent crime is between acquaintances. Despite the attention that interracial, inter-class, stranger on stranger violence receives it is an almost insignificant % of violent crime. The most likely people to beat your head in with a wrench and rape your corpse are your friends and family.

The only way is to remove the rape stigma and encourage people to report incidents asap, and only prosecute with the presence of physical evidence.

Apr 29, 2006
When money are involved - most of the cases are power plays. Rich peoples lives are a power play, so it follows.

Weinstein, as guilty a prick he is, had all those 'victims' juggling for money and power around him. The whole 'me too' movement that (correct me, if I am wrong) started on the Oscars in Rapewood has to be considered a monumentally arrogant PR-stint. Harvey suddenly was a disappointment to all his long-time friends, colleagues and family. Why? Because he got caught red handed and in a politically bad moment. He didn't invent the casting couch, nor does it end with him gone. Those people applauded Polanski and begged for his pardon. A child molester. They are actors - not only in the movies/TV - in LIFE. Surely, they are 2nd rate, since otherwise they'd be working for the best acting jobs - spy agencies, government and others provide. The problem there is you never get out of 'character'.

Whoever thinks 'me too' or 'you do' is going to help much - needs to think again. In a place where morals are left for dead or traded for higher gains such as money or ultimately power - there is only 'me too' when you don't get them. Go to any whorehouse, model agencies and the likes - nothing has or will change. The world is still round and would be. A person has to be born in the west, have an American level of education and understanding plus a very low IQ to think the game will change, while the goals are still the same.

This doesn't start when a virgin, naive girl goes to see uncle Harvy for a job. It starts when s/he sees Katy Perry's 'California girls' (for example) - the people that roll around with sugar daddy's bought >Mercedes, spent their time between tanning saloons, anus bleaching and partying on yachts they can't even clean. Nothing is free, except death.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The only way is to remove the rape stigma and encourage people to report incidents asap, and only prosecute with the presence of physical evidence.
Meh Regardless of how accommodating a culture is built around that it is still difficult for a victim to be seen as something beyond their incident once it is public.

I understand the hesitancy if you don't want to be seen for the rest of your life as that girl (or guy) who was raped that one time.

ruh row it seems like this story might no go away so quickly. More mainstream outlets are now picking it up.

Last edited:

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
When money are involved - most of the cases are power plays. Rich peoples lives are a power play, so it follows.

Weinstein, as guilty a prick he is, had all those 'victims' juggling for money and power around him. The whole 'me too' movement that (correct me, if I am wrong) started on the Oscars in Rapewood has to be considered a monumentally arrogant PR-stint. Harvey suddenly was a disappointment to all his long-time friends, colleagues and family. Why? Because he got caught red handed and in a politically bad moment. He didn't invent the casting couch, nor does it end with him gone. Those people applauded Polanski and begged for his pardon. A child molester. They are actors - not only in the movies/TV - in LIFE. Surely, they are 2nd rate, since otherwise they'd be working for the best acting jobs - spy agencies, government and others provide. The problem there is you never get out of 'character'.

Whoever thinks 'me too' or 'you do' is going to help much - needs to think again. In a place where morals are left for dead or traded for higher gains such as money or ultimately power - there is only 'me too' when you don't get them. Go to any whorehouse, model agencies and the likes - nothing has or will change. The world is still round and would be. A person has to be born in the west, have an American level of education and understanding plus a very low IQ to think the game will change, while the goals are still the same.

This doesn't start when a virgin, naive girl goes to see uncle Harvy for a job. It starts when s/he sees Katy Perry's 'California girls' (for example) - the people that roll around with sugar daddy's bought >Mercedes, spent their time between tanning saloons, anus bleaching and partying on yachts they can't even clean. Nothing is free, except death.
Those metoo are made for power plays between that filthy scum of Hollywood. It even gives a bad image to the common woman, the one that was seriously raped by a gang in an alley, for example. The elites using what they have at hand using society as a leverage to push their own interests. Der Wille zur Macht

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Come on, guys. This is shit from 2009. What are the odds that a club girl gets PTSD after one night with a guy? I mean there is a possibility, but it's not a very big one. My first conclusion is that she is here for the money and she is using the public condemnation against the toxic masculinity and how it is repressing the female soul.

She even looks like a former pretty club girl that can't find a decent rich man anymore because she looks too old now.

DoLiv64VAAAXSr3.jpg

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Agree. If you believe in “innocent till proven guilty” it will always be like this. But police need to handle this better. They should have a unit with knowlegde who takes care of such cases. Then hopefully, women will go to the police immediately.
The problem with MeToo and campaigns like it is that it makes people address general issues on individual cases.

Yes, it should be easier for women to report rape. Yes, the police should be trained to deal better with women who say they have been raped.

But none of that means Ronaldo necessarily raped this woman. And that's where many of the campaigners fuck up. They often try to make it sound like if you don't believe the woman straight away, you are condoning rape.

And in this case there is so much that doesn't make any sense.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
The problem with MeToo and campaigns like it is that it makes people address general issues on individual cases.

Yes, it should be easier for women to report rape. Yes, the police should be trained to deal better with women who say they have been raped.

But none of that means Ronaldo necessarily raped this woman. And that's where many of the campaigners fuck up. They often try to make it sound like if you don't believe the woman straight away, you are condoning rape.

And in this case there is so much that doesn't make any sense.

To me it makes a lot of sense.

She met a famous athlete in a club. She went to his room. She made out with him in the bathroom and then lied in his bed. Ronaldo starts making his moves and she just stays there and says she doesn't want to do it, because she doesn't want him to think that she is like the other club girls. He gets heavy, she continues to say no, but stays in the bed and doesn't run or call for help.

Here is where Ronaldo had made a mistake. He should have stopped and asked her EXPLICITLY if she really wants to stop and put their clothes on, because later on she can claim that she was raped even though she stayed in his bed and she didn't screamed for help.

Actually she played him. She sounds like a master manipulator playing the innocent girl that was raped by the bad boy when she could have easily called for help and ran away. I'm sure that Ronaldo didn't beat her, tied her down or something like that. It sounds like she could have escaped and left but she stayed there and kept saying no, but kept acting like a tease. She played him. And in 2009 he was naive and stupid enough to go on with her trickery.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Maybe. But the whole story sounds fucked up. Especially the part about the 300k deal. No one ever makes a deal like that AND admits to rape. Everyone knows such deals are made with the explicit mention of not admitting anything.

I bet the deal itself doesn't even exist. Almost all of this sounds completely fabricated.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Fortunately in most western societies judicial system operates on the presumption of innocence. Regardless if it's accusation of rape, murder, theft, you are innocent until proven guilty. Although denunciation is hard to overturn and affects adversely person involved. I read last year something similar published in German papers before Bayern's CL semifinal game against Real but it didnt get wind of . Lets hope its another fabrication, targeting gullible audience and trying to exploit (unsuccesfully) famous fotball player.

As for the metoo movement, I can get behind 2006 Tarana Burke campaign but its continuation in 2017 led to cavalcade of B rate actresses trying to get some spotlight. A lot of them willingly traded sexual favors for a role on a big screen and some like Asia Argento found themselves in being both "abused" and "abusers", now the reality has hit hard and lack of talent apparently cant be traded for sexual services indefinitely. Ultimately it could do us disservice with public becoming numb towards real victims.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
As I've said before, Ronaldo has been wrongly accused of rape before, had a multimullion euro lawsuit settled just last year and it never affected his play whatsoever.

It won't now either.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Come on, guys. This is shit from 2009. What are the odds that a club girl gets PTSD after one night with a guy? I mean there is a possibility, but it's not a very big one. My first conclusion is that she is here for the money and she is using the public condemnation against the toxic masculinity and how it is repressing the female soul.

She even looks like a former pretty club girl that can't find a decent rich man anymore because she looks too old now.

DoLiv64VAAAXSr3.jpg
She clearly lost almost all SMV here. Make up doesn't even save it. Gotta grab what she can to still get them money now :lol:

Jul 7, 2018
Hey guys, this is not the first time that appears this CR7 rumor, don’t be panic, every year appears. Also the press (at least spanish and latin press) didn’t make sound of it (i only read about this here). He is not going to jail and hope today he and the team have a great match!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 50)