Cristiano Ronaldo (128 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
I’m going based off of what’s available. I even said let’s see what ronaldo has to say first. You’re the one jumping to conclusions by bringing up women in the military, Serena, cuckolding, etc. you have no idea what happened yet are sure no rape occurred. Chill and see what happens.
I rest my case. She was certainly raped. CR7 even said 'take it beatch, take it...' ... but maybe he was speaking about them money!

Can we call her a prostitute, since she technically IS? To keep the conversation honest.

I wonder how, I wonder why...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Disgusted and hope we offload him in January to wherever. He's a rapist if all of the evidence is correct, and it does seem like it. Quit football and accept your punishment then get help with therapy etcetera. If she was my daughter... I can't even imagine how I would feel.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No, it’s from 2009

- - - Updated - - -

In the second one (from September 2009) which was send from a lawyer of Osório de Castro's chancellery to Osório and his colleagues, Ronaldo answers the question if she did scream or got loud during sex as followed: "She said stop or no several times. She said that she doesn't want to, but she has made herself available. Afterwards I apologized. But she never screamed."
We are supposed that a multimillion dollar football player who could literally get the services of just about any lawyer, would have picked the only lawyer in the world who advised him to admit to rape on paper?

I say that quote is bullshit.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I rest my case. She was certainly raped. CR7 even said 'take it beatch, take it...' ... but maybe he was speaking about them money!

Can we call her a prostitute, since she technically IS? To keep the conversation honest.

Chill down man. ALC just said that BASED on that statement. He's guilty. But of course we have to wait for more.

Don't get me wrong, it might be absolutely fake. And she might be a bitch that wants some easy money. But it also can be true and Ronaldo should be in deep shit then.

Right now is simply too early to judge. But we shouldn't simply assume Ronaldo is innocent because he plays for us and is an awesome player.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Chill down man. ALC just said that BASED on that statement. He's guilty. But of course we have to wait for any more.

Don't get me wrong, it might be absolutely fake. And she might be a bitch that wants some easy money. But it also can be true and Ronaldo should be in deep shit then.

Right now is simply too early to judge. But we shouldn't simply assume Ronaldo is innocent because he plays for us and is an awesome player.

The statement itself is bollocks. No one is going to admit to rape like that. Especially not an athlete advised by tens of lawyers.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here.

- - - Updated - - -

We are supposed that a multimillion dollar football player who could literally get the services of just about any lawyer, would have picked the only lawyer in the world who advised him to admit to rape on paper?

I say that quote is bullshit.
Could be. Could not be. Let’s see what happens. Ronaldo’s not the sharpest fucker out there, could have gotten some retard lawyer.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
The statement itself is bollocks. No one is going to admit to rape like that. Especially not an athlete advised by tens of lawyers.
Maybe yes, maybe not.

Maybe it's fake. Maybe Ronaldo was a 24 year old boy who panicked and said that stuff to a lawyer associate, who now wants to use that stuff to make more money than he already has.

There are a lot of maybe's right now. We shouldn't take anything as a certainty.

In my eyes, she wanting to make crazy bucks easily is equally possible than him being a jerk who wants to buy he's silence.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Maybe yes, maybe not.

Maybe it's fake. Maybe Ronaldo was a 24 year old boy who panicked and said that stuff to a lawyer associate, who now wants to use that stuff to make more money than he already has.

There are a lot of maybe's right now. We shouldn't take anything as a certainty.

In my eyes, she wanting to make crazy bucks easily is equally possible than him being a jerk who wants to buy he's silence.
Ronaldo was a 24 year old boy who already had experience with rape accusations. I doubt he panicked.

Don't get me wrong. I don't know if it happened. But I do know that this statement makes no sense and I bet it is going to be retracted within days.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Disgusted and hope we offload him in January to wherever. He's a rapist if all of the evidence is correct, and it does seem like it. Quit football and accept your punishment then get help with therapy etcetera. If she was my daughter... I can't even imagine how I would feel.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
I can imagine Napoli wanting you as their father after tomorrow's game.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Yeah I don't see a reality where that statement can be true, no one in their right mind, 24 or not would just admit to that, especially with the lawyers that Ronaldo has access to, probably bullshit, the 300k may have been payed, but maybe because he didn't want to deal with any accusations, not like 300k is a lot for him

Apr 29, 2006
@Sad Statue
I am chilled, would like to see people use some critical thinking though. Very unlikely here with the mellow crowd.

Let's sum it up:
1. He rapes her on a party with her and his friends in HIS hotel
2. She takes 350K, because she was damaged and couldn't bear herself to bring charges. She was traumatized, but the cash helped. (Could it be an NDA not because of RAPE, but because of special sex services that revealed would tarnish the only public icon in the room - HIM?)
3. Only 9 years later on she decides to press forward. Thankfully she is better now, albeit if they ask her to pay back the 350K and told her at best CR7 would go to jail and she would get nothing - she might become depressed again.

Yeah that is a really classical rape case. No morals, no principles - just MONEY.

@ALC

Because of this little sap story - CR7 (and Juve btw) would loose millions. Regardless of the outcome. It's a classical shakedown.
"The prostitute with the golden heart."

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:agree:
Actually even tho there are many gay/trans people in these countries, being gay/trans or whatever indeed is still very frowned upon.

Interesting example: When I met a trans girl in Cali, after some talks I asked her about boyfriends and she told me that she‘s never had one, because everyone here just wants to fuck her, but noone ever wants to be seen with her in public (probably @JUVESUPPORTER). So I invited her for dinner next evening and she was so happy about it 'cause it never happened to her before. And considering the insane amount of wine we had the next night and she still kept her countenance and didn‘t got cringy, prooved that she was born as a man.

Seriously it was a fun night out.
how did she prove she was born a man to you :shifty:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@Sad Statue
I am chilled, would like to see people use some critical thinking though. Very unlikely here with the mellow crowd.

Let's sum it up:
2. She takes 350K, because she was damaged and couldn't bear herself to bring charges. She was traumatized, but the cash helped. (Could it be an NDA not because of RAPE, but because of special sex services that revealed would tarnish the only public icon in the room - HIM?)
3. Only 9 years later on she decides to press forward. Thankfully she is better now, albeit if they ask her to pay back the 350K and told her at best CR7 would go to jail and she would get nothing - she might become depressed again.

Yeah that is a really classical rape case. No morals, no principles - just MONEY.

@ALC

Because of this little sap story - CR7 (and Juve btw) would loose millions. Regardless of the outcome. It's a classical shakedown.
It could very well be a shakedown and now would be a good time to do it but there is also a chance that she was actually raped. You can’t just brush it off. I’m not sure what the policy for this is since they’re in different countries but I’m curious to see how the case progresses.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
@Sad Statue

Let's sum it up:

@ALC

I didn't say that this is illogical. That is a totally logical assumption. However it's just an assumption and we shouldn't act as it's something more.

This is a very difficult case. And unless there is some groundbreaking evidence I can't see anything happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 108)