Cristiano Ronaldo (219 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So that's it then? Lawyer denies it = fake?

Giuliani would love you.
It was claimed he admitted to rape. Which, of course, he didn't.

This woman is going to lose money. Maybe not the 300k from the original agreement, but most definitely the fees she'll have to pay her lawyer.

Again, hard to say if it's true or not. But this is not going to end well for her.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Juventus is a cursed team. Someone obviously has put a curse and everytime somrthing really great happens to us it is immidiately followed by a shit storm. Its like we cant get a brake. Farsopolli, that other scandal where Conte got a ban, the two lost finals and now Ronaldo with this horrific story which i am 10000% sure that will affect him and his play grately. Fu king hell

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventus is a cursed team. Someone obviously has put a curse and everytime somrthing really great happens to us it is immidiately followed by a shit storm. Its like we cant get a brake. Farsopolli, that other scandal where Conte got a ban, the two lost finals and now Ronaldo with this horrific story which i am 10000% sure that will affect him and his play grately. Fu king hell
He had something similar happen to him at Utd and it didn't affect him one bit. Didn't seem to mind the entire tax evasion court case either.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It was claimed he admitted to rape. Which, of course, he didn't.

This woman is going to lose money. Maybe not the 300k from the original agreement, but most definitely the fees she'll have to pay her lawyer.

Again, hard to say if it's true or not. But this is not going to end well for her.

You’re the Tuz resident lawyer right? That relieves me a little. Gotta admit I’ve been sweating bullets this morning.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Disgusted and hope we offload him in January to wherever. He's a rapist if all of the evidence is correct, and it does seem like it. Quit football and accept your punishment then get help with therapy etcetera. If she was my daughter... I can't even imagine how I would feel.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
It's not like she got forced behind a dumpster on her way back late from a late university class.

If my daughter chose to live her life chasing down famous people in the club for romance, at the very least I'd call on her bullshit.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
It's not like she got forced behind a dumpster on her way back late from a late university class.

If my daughter chose to live her life chasing down famous people in the club for romance, at the very least I'd call on her bullshit.
Don't care who she is. Rape is rape. Don't care if it is a scum bag or Ronaldo who commits it. Rape is always rape.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He admits it. There are witnesses. She said it. Don't know what more one wants.
The statement you are referring to is so silly, I doubt it exists.

It basically incriminates him. Can't see him and his team of lawyers back then ever agreeing to such a statement. Would surprise me a lot.

Let's wait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 195)