Cristiano Ronaldo (221 Viewers)

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014

Summary

According to the in-depth investigation, there are multiple documents available to Der Spiegel, many of which are signed by Ronaldo, that prove that this **** incident happened.

In one of the documents Ronaldo is quoted saying that "She said "No" and "stop" multiple times" and that he fell on his knees after the incident, begging for forgiveness: "I'm a good guy 99% of the time, I don't know what's up with this 1%."

DER SPIEGEL is one of the, if not the highest decorated newspaper/magazine in German, maybe next to Die Süddeutsche. They played a massive part in uncovering the Football Leaks scandal in 2017 and are a very trustworthy source.

As for why she's only now coming out with this story, she lists three reasons:

1. She has a new lawyer that claims that she couldn't be sued if she speaks up about this, despite taking the money out of fear in 2009.

2. The overall climate has changed, ****-victims are trusted more ever since the MeToo campaign. It's also become more difficult for rapists to downplay claims.

3. She wants to know whether other women have also been sexually assaulted by Ronaldo.

Overall, the evidence is damning. First reports of this emerged in 2017 during the Football Leaks scandal, but back then Der Spiegel didn't succeed in getting the woman to open up about this. More evidence apparently emerged since then as well.

- - - Updated - - -

This tweet is from one of the authors behind the latest DER SPIEGEL articles about CR7

Basically what it sais (rough translation/ summary):

There are 2 questionnaires

In one (from December 2009) Ronaldo answers that he did have consensual sex with her.

In the second one (from September 2009) which was send from a lawyer of Osório de Castro's chancellery to Osório and his colleagues, Ronaldo answers the question if she did scream or got loud during sex as followed: "She said stop or no several times. She said that she doesn't want to, but she has made herself available. Afterwards I apologized. But she never screamed."

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:lol:

That’d be a big hit if true. No more CL dreams. Typical Juve shit. It’s written in the stars for Juve to never win that shit again.
I read in some forum that, provided he actually committed the rape and it's not another american woman in for quick cash riding the #metoo wave, if he doesn't appear in US court they cant do shit bcs there is no extradition

but then we know Beppe would dispose of him asap

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I read in some forum that, provided he actually committed the rape and it's not another american woman in for quick cash riding the #metoo wave, if he doesn't appear in US court they cant do shit bcs there is no extradition

but then we know Beppe would dispose of him asap
We just have to see if Agnelli would be okay with the negative publicity. Also, Ronaldo wouldn’t be able to tour the US during the summer, leading to lost revenue.

Gotta say tho, the fact he did anal doesn’t bode well regarding the rumors that he’s gay.

- - - Updated - - -

FAKE NEWS SPIEGEL!

NOT TRUE, TERRIBLE! VERY BAD!
He’s just a boy. You show me a boy who hasn’t done something like that.

Last edited:

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
We just have to see if Agnelli would be okay with the negative publicity. Also, Ronaldo wouldn’t be able to tour the US during the summer, leading to lost revenue.

Gotta say tho, the fact he did anal doesn’t bode well regarding the rumors that he’s gay

- - - Updated - - -

He’s just a boy. You show me a boy who hasn’t done something like that.
Maybe he has a dirty bum fetish. Nothing gay bout that

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This is an old news story and will blow over. Juve must have known about the case when we purchased him as it was easy to find that info while doing due diligence, so Im certain we will back him and not throw him under the bus.

As for the settlement, Im sure it comes as a shock for some, but a settlement is not automatically an admission of guilt. People settle for many reasons. One motivation to settle which would apply here is to prevent mere allegations from tarnishing his image.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)