Cristiano Ronaldo (214 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Hopefully he'll get the Balon D'Oro.

The FIFA awards are simply a joke. There's no way Modric deserved the Balloon D'Oro. Messi, Salah and even Griezmann had a better case for it besides Ronaldo.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He played really well today
His best game for us yet. I like his defensive game and his ability to get the ball moving forward.

However I find his final ball and decision making when he gets the ball near the opponents box pretty poor. Aimless long shot attempts and doesn't look to pick out the final pass.

He's still young so lots of time to improve both these things with experience.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
His best game for us yet. I like his defensive game and his ability to get the ball moving forward.

However I find his final ball and decision making when he gets the ball near the opponents box pretty poor. Aimless long shot attempts and doesn't look to pick out the final pass.

He needs to put on some muscle ala Bernargoatski.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

So you mean....things than can be learned as he ages? Is he even 21 yet? He can be coached into making better decisions.

Dude has mad technique, composure and physicality. I especially like his quick little bursts of pace forward where he darts between opposing players and unsettles opposition shape. We lack that in current midfield. Could be a useful weapon if his decision making improves.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 208)