Cristiano Ronaldo (238 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He needs to not take freekicks or at least not when they count
I get so mad watching him walk up to the ball to take it. For almost sure goals to wasted chances every time.

- - - Updated - - -

Manchester United couldnt get over Ronaldo for 10 years. Real Madrid wanted to get over him for a month.
Sevilla 3-0 Real Madrid
What will this mean for us in 4 years? :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I get so mad watching him walk up to the ball to take it. For almost sure goals to wasted chances every time.

- - - Updated - - -

What will this mean for us in 4 years? :shifty:
It wouldn't be so frustrating if we didn't already have the best current direct freekick taker in the game and then Dybala. any freekick within 25 yards, that is at least near center, is a goal scoring opportunity for us. Or was...before Cristiano. But he probably has a tantrum if he doesn't take them. :rolleyes: Fool you are 33 get the fuck over it.

I don't see us becoming that Ronaldo dependent. It isn't the Juve way.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It wouldn't be so frustrating if we didn't already have the best current direct freekick taker in the game and then Dybala. any freekick within 25 yards, that is at least near center, is a goal scoring opportunity for us. Or was...before Cristiano. But he probably has a tantrum if he doesn't take them. :rolleyes: Fool you are 33 get the fuck over it.

I don't see us becoming that Ronaldo dependent. It isn't the Juve way.
THANK YOU. His tantrums, I can't deal with them. I'm so happy he's here and I think it was one of the best transfers we've ever made, but I will still never like him.

Hopefully.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah, Allegri needs to grow a pair and stop letting him take em.
I doubt it is Allegri's choice. No manager, especially one as successful as Euromaxx, one who has rightfully earned some respect, suddenly wants to cater to a selfish and insecure primmadonna. My guess is that this is coming from the top. You saw, after his red card, how quickly everyone ran to help Ronaldo to his feet and then reassured him as he walked off the pitch in tears.

The current policy is to keep Ronaldo happy and in exchange earn long term revenue increase from his otherworldly reputation. It makes sense and we are already seeing the results just sucks when we have to deal with the shitty sides of his personality.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I doubt it is Allegri's choice. No manager, especially one as successful as Euromaxx, one who has rightfully earned some respect, suddenly wants to cater to a selfish and insecure primmadonna. My guess is that this is coming from the top. You saw, after his red card, how quickly everyone ran to help Ronaldo to his feet and then reassured him as he walked off the pitch in tears.

The current policy is to keep Ronaldo happy and in exchange earn long term revenue increase from his otherworldly reputation. It makes sense and we are already seeing the results just sucks when we have to deal with the shitty sides of his personality.
You might be right. It sucks to give in to a superstar like that, especially to the detriment of Pjanic. It is what it is, I guess. Hope it doesn’t have any consequences.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
So today we’ll find out should there be a further extension to Ronnies CL ban. The way things are going right now it wouldn’t surprise me if they’ll chuck in an extra 1game for good measure.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
THANK YOU. His tantrums, I can't deal with them. I'm so happy he's here and I think it was one of the best transfers we've ever made, but I will still never like him.

Hopefully.
I think you get the best out of him when he’s angry. At the moment it looks like he’s still in his settling in period. Full of smiles and oh no’s! Just hope the oth
VAR to be used in entire CL including playoffs on next season

thats an odd day to announce, isnt it
I’m reading between the lines here. So Real or Barca again for the cup then.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Daiiii!

Shouldn't have been sent off in the first place, but under the circumstances the 1 game suspension was the best case scenario. There was no way they would undo the red card altogether, as it may have looked like a hairpull for the ref who didn't have the benefit of video footage. I'm very pleased now.

CR to be unleashed at Old Trafford :tuttosport:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Valencia are with their back against the wall to scrape a point from struggeling man utd

We'll be going to old trafford with United needing a win, and Ronaldo just got back from suspension

This is going to be so good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 214)