Cristiano Ronaldo (195 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Still don't get it. Should we boo Darmian when we face United. Maybe I just need to up my booing game and start booing everyone who has ever played in Serie A against Juve.
I think there is a bit of a difference. Other teams in Serie A haven't really been much in the way of our rivals for a while now and there is nobody comparable on any of them to Ronaldo in efficacy against and especially attitude.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It wasn't CR7 fault, his only fault was signing with Juventus.
The refs do hate us even before and esp after calciopoli.
It is not a coincidence that in our previous game, our best player Gigi got a red card.
And in the previous one, Dybala got a red card.
UEFA ordered the refs to find a way to harm us when it's possible.
It is not a coincidence too, that we always get the worst draws and that we always have to class with the strongest team in the middle decisive group stage matches, almost every time starting on their home.
CR7 was UEFA's favorite son, he was gifted awards and penalties kicks like no other, but now, he is an enemy.
Hopefully he will see this as a challenge and try to overcome it on the field and his attempt to become one of the sport's greatest ever!

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I'm with Cron on this one, though he knew the kinda challenge he would be up against moving away from madrid.

They will mess with him for a while, but end of the day Ronaldo is the one in position of fuck you.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Dedinitely doesnt deserve a 3 match ban. Ive seen 10 times worst conducts by players who didnt even get sent off. How many times have we seen violent conducts by players and they only get a yellow as a warning.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Will be interesting to see whether or not he'll get a ban. And if he does, for how many games.
It's all up to interpretation in this case anyway.

Edit: Though I have to say, I thought hair pulling was something only little girls did. Apparently not :D

Last edited:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
If he did pull the hair of the Valencia defender, it's a deserved red. Can't say I can see from the videos whether or not he did.

Confident he'll get at least one day on the guilt bench, since the red is okay according to the laws of the game.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If he did pull the hair of the Valencia defender, it's a deserved red. Can't say I can see from the videos whether or not he did.

Confident he'll get at least one day on the guilt bench, since the red is okay according to the laws of the game.
How do you feel about 3, though - which is what UEFA will giev?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

The red is not ok.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not sure if this has already been posted. But here’s a close up of the incident.

- - - Updated - - -

I know there’s something in the rules about hair tugging. Just depends how anal you wanna go with this one.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
:sergio: This is such a crappy argument. You can make any situation where two players have physical contact to be a red card situation. ANY!!! Remember the first leg vs Madrid when Cuadrado was fouled really ugly in RM's penalty area - not a red. But an annoyed tap on the head from Cristiano - red. Bullfuckingshit. Everyone who makes the argument that this is a valid red card should start watching volleyball or some other sport where opposite players don't interact directly. Football is sport with direct physical contacts. If you decide - you can argue about any contact players make. People are absolutely clueless sheeps if they think that this is a valid red in today's world of football. Fuck them and fuck Brych and his fucking stupid high paid incompetent staff. Fuck them

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 185)