Cristiano Ronaldo (252 Viewers)

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Yes, ask @Mark. Since he has the powers its a $#@!ing wishfest with changing usernames. This little annoying bosnian Bayern fan already changed it 3 times since then :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

:numnum:
I actually changed it just two times you fucktard. And yes, Mark won't change it anymore, at least he said it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I actually changed it just two times you fucktard. And yes, Mark won't change it anymore, at least he said it.
Damn, that sucks. That's kind of like you've been making stupid faces all day long and your mother said your face would get stuck and now you did get stuck with your retard username.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Who? Never heard of that guy :lol: Though they were referring to Fabio Paim :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

When he suggested Cuadrado as a central midfielder in a 4-3-1-2 :sergio:

Also, Mandzukic cannot coexist with Ronaldo in the field. Only Higuain and Dybala can partner him.

- - - Updated - - -

The safest option for Allegri is to replicate Real Madrid's system where Ronaldo showed his best.

I think Max will use a system that alternate between 4-3-3 and 4-4-2.

Woj

Cancelo - Benatia - Chiellini - Sandro

Costa - Can - Pjanic - Matuidi

Dybala - Ronaldo

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Use Ronaldo as a pure poacher in the centro of a 433 and let the man score.
Make the rest do the physical work and assign ronaldo one task and only one: Score and make us win.
The rest should support him in any pòssible way: assisting him, pressing for him, trying to soak defenders from him, or finish plays and score when everyone is marking him in the area (Dybala im looking at you).

dasitmane

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Here's my take on how he should fit in.

in a 4-3-3. Front 3 consisting of Dybala, Ronaldo and Costa. Either Dybala or Ronaldo can be the prima punta depending on the opposition.

in a 4-2-3-1 Three scenarios:
Costa Ronaldo Dybala
Bernardeschi

Ronaldo Mandzukic Costa
Dybala

Ronaldo Dybala Costa
Bernardeschi

In the unlikely scenario that Pipita stays,
4-4-2 diamond is also a good option.

Needless to say, Max will find a solution that works best for the team.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Higuain? Yeah right. We just spent 100M on a player and are gonna keep our 55M a year burden, when they play the same position basically. Would be nice if he went back to Madrid. His #20 is free right now as well. City or PSG are lovely destinations as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 231)