Cristiano Ronaldo (242 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Should have been shirtless, right?
The signing of Ronaldo is weird. We are now going to see the kind of pandering that the more financially successful clubs do.

I get it, sexy Ronaldo photos, the new logo we have to move forward to make money and avoid becoming irrelevant and in debt along with the rest of Serie A. Still feels like a bit of identity lost. Like we are now going to engage in the whoring out that we used to criticize other teams for.

I have disliked Ronaldo for so long...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The signing of Ronaldo is weird. We are now going to see the kind of pandering that the more financially successful clubs do.

I get it, sexy Ronaldo photos, the new logo we have to move forward to make money and avoid becoming irrelevant and in debt along with the rest of Serie A. Still feels like a bit of identity lost. Like we are now going to engage in the whoring out that we used to criticize other teams for.

I have disliked Ronaldo for so long...
And now you want to munch on his sautéed dingleberries. Issa okay. We understand your quandary. :rab:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Velma has the luxury model with heating module, pelvic movements, and customizable voice. Batteries not included.
Daaamn @AlexJuventino can you post a link and your personal review of your doll?
Also what's her name? Is it a she? Or is a he? Is it gender fluid? Can you make it gender fluid, can you remove and exchange the sex organs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 226)