Cristiano Ronaldo (65 Viewers)

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
The signing of Ronaldo is weird. We are now going to see the kind of pandering that the more financially successful clubs do.

I get it, sexy Ronaldo photos, the new logo we have to move forward to make money and avoid becoming irrelevant and in debt along with the rest of Serie A. Still feels like a bit of identity lost. Like we are now going to engage in the whoring out that we used to criticize other teams for.

I have disliked Ronaldo for so long...
Rubbish nonsence from you.

Nothing wrong from Juventus to sign the best player ever in UCL-history.

Serie A will be a cake walk for the club, especially now that Napoli have been weakened.

The Champions League has been always the main objective for Juventus to win and Ronaldo will be an incredible asset for this conquest.

Or are you content with Higuain up-front who hasn't been that great in UCL?

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The signing of Ronaldo is weird. We are now going to see the kind of pandering that the more financially successful clubs do.

I get it, sexy Ronaldo photos, the new logo we have to move forward to make money and avoid becoming irrelevant and in debt along with the rest of Serie A. Still feels like a bit of identity lost. Like we are now going to engage in the whoring out that we used to criticize other teams for.

Stop trying to channel your conflicting sexual orientation and gender identity in to analogistic posts using CR7 as cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rubbish nonsence from you.

Nothing wrong from Juventus to sign the best player ever in UCL-history.

Serie A will be a cake walk for the club, especially now that Napoli have been weakened.

The Champions League has been always the main objective for Juventus to win and Ronaldo will be an incredible asset for this conquest.

Or are you content with Higuain up-front who hasn't been that great in UCL?
Reading comprehension is not a strength of yours is it?

Jul 13, 2010
Reading comprehension is not a strength of yours is it?
but actually that has crossed my mind too, especially first week after signing him. Every single newspaper, portal you name it, was about juve and ronaldo, and that was weird sensation, especially that Juve is not the most popular club in Lithuania, everyone was talking about Juve, and it was weird, almost alient to me. But because we will regain all that profit through commerce/marketing/branding, im fine with that, lets not hide under humble rock

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
plane tracking is not a normal hobby.

pretty sure Mark has made the RCMP person of interest list due to how often he is tracking flights.

good luck in your black site interrogation bro. wish u the best

Jul 20, 2012
Daaamn @AlexJuventino can you post a link and your personal review of your doll?
Also what's her name? Is it a she? Or is a he? Is it gender fluid? Can you make it gender fluid, can you remove and exchange the sex organs?
I call her jinkies, and she is a butch policyborg. Everything is customizable besides the genitals because she doesnt have any. I do however change the areolas and her toes. She has 5 big toes on one foot and two pinky fingers on her other foot.

Jul 13, 2010
So the WC lads will have their own little pre-season camp and gonna scrim mini football at the empty J village? Like kids after school, when all the halls are empty and there is nobody to look after them lol

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
So the WC lads will have their own little pre-season camp and gonna scrim mini football at the empty J village? Like kids after school, when all the halls are empty and there is nobody to look after them lol
Ronaldo can show the rest of them how he stays fit...looks like even dybala has put on some holiday tummy

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Two questions

Why the avatar then?

And what is your Ronaldo disliking based on? Trying to be serious here.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Two questions

Why the avatar then?

And what is your Ronaldo disliking based on? Trying to be serious here.
If you go to the “post your pictureski “ thread and do some digging you’ll find that Kyle is an ugly ass, soft ass mofo. That explains all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)